Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

EDGE coop... Is it possible?

I've seen some screenshots of that Edge mod Covert Operations and it looked like they were playing with 3 other players. Just out of curiousity, is there any way to play Co-op with Edge?

No, multiplayer hasn't worked in EDGE for a long time, though we plan to add it back eventually.

EDGE coop would kick serious ass! Just imagine the possiblities with all the weapons you can have at one time. More than 9 weapons in a deathmatch would be fucking sweet. Not to mention the detail and all that EDGE has that ZDaemon doesn't.

Tai said:

No, there will never be EDGE coop, because it would SUCK DICK!

Use Zdoom or Legacy. EDGE Coop would be trash.

Don't bash it until you try it! There's some mods out there that would absolutely rule in co-op mode (Covert Operations in particular), and besides that, EDGE has needed multiplayer for a long while.

If this forum had an Ignore User feature, you'd be the first addition to my list.

TheDarkArchon said:

The guy likes Legacy. 'nuff said.

You mean LAgacy. Remember the time I made a topic bashing Lagacy on NewDoom, because it ********* so hard on my old comp?

Sorry, I said Lagacy was better than Edge? Hit me, please. :( Hit me please.

Oh, come on now. was it really that necessary to bump up this thread which was made back in October? Especially if you guys are just going to argue about which source port sucks or which one is the best?

Could someone just close this?