Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr.Doom

Questions on D3 on Xbox

Doom 3 on Xbox has been out for 4 days now and for those who hadn't gotten it yet are probaly asking questions like will it have split-screen, will it still have the editor, same story line? All these questions are good but there's one that concernes me most...will it be system linkable? We all hope that it's a good transfer...

Doom 3 has not been released yet for the Xbox.

The story will probably be the same. Im guessing it wont have the editor.

its not out yet!

The xbox version will not have an ingame editor.

Doom3 will be much the same, graphics will be trimmed down for the Xbox. Same story and same maps, they might cut some stuff out. Also they will have Co-op, as far as i know.

the game will be linkable, like most Xbox games, and will have Xbox live support. I mean why wouldn't they do those things?

What?!The last time I checked D3 for the Xbox was supposed to come out Oct. 10, that was 4 days ago.

Doom 3 for Xbox has different monsters placement then the PC original so it can run at a constant 30FPS.

Dr.Doom said:

What?!The last time I checked D3 for the Xbox was supposed to come out Oct. 10, that was 4 days ago.

It got delayed weeks ago. Pay more attention.

we my not even see it until 2005, last i heard. havnt really paid attention to it because i have it for the computer.

I may own an Xbox but i have no intetion of buy doom3 for xbox. unless i snag one years later for like $5. like i did with doom32X

According to gamestop's web site it is scheduled for December 1st of this year. Let's see how accurate that really is.

DoomDan said:

Doom 3 for Xbox has different monsters placement then the PC original so it can run at a constant 30FPS.

Just 30? Blech.

Amaster said:

According to gamestop's web site it is scheduled for December 1st of this year. Let's see how accurate that really is.

Likely, not accurate at all - if there's one thing I've learned, it's never to trust speculation from retailers.