Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Revenant100

The Ultimate Soldier - FanFic

Here's a short story I've written that's not Doom related, but it is based of another (somewhat obscure) FPS game called Gore. Basically the purpose for writing this was as a filler for all the papers we had to write my last freshman year (Come up with a new idea for something to write twice a week? Why not just start a continuous story and turn in small parts of it every time :P). Anyway it served its purpose of getting a good grade, but I thought sharing with people would be better then letting it rot on my harddrive.

The story is divided into chapters, and each chapter is basically just two pages. Chapter 3 has an extra revision by changing the perspective to first person, as it was another writing assignment for school. Chapter 7 is only half-finished as I've started writing new parts for it this year just for fun. Here's the story so far:

http://www.nextdimension.org/gore/The_Ultimate_Soldier.doc

If the doc format is a problem I'll change it to something else, but that's how I wrote them for school. And I welcome comments and criticisms as this is basically the only story I've written this long for my own enjoyment, so I'd like to know what others think. :)