Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pika132

Ubi sunt blogs?

How obvious is it I'm taking Latin? :P

Seriously, where the heck is the blogs forum? I expected to see it in the miscellaneous section of the board list, but it just ain't there. Was it removed because of abuse by spammers or what?

And why is all this stuff banned? Exdee smilies, incorrect spelling of definite, etc. Where is the list of the 10 million rules of DW?

Pika132 said:

Seriously, where the heck is the blogs forum? I expected to see it in the miscellaneous section of the board list, but it just ain't there. Was it removed because of abuse by spammers or what?

I removed the Blogs forum from the forum index to prevent blogs from appearing in the "View New Posts" listing, since a lot of people seem to use that and complained about it being flooded with blog entries. The forum is still accessible and fully functional, but it must be accessed by manually entering (or bookmarking) this URL: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=33. The URL for all forums is the same except for the "&forumid=##" variable, so what I usually do is go into any random forum and change the ## to 33.

Psyonisis said:
Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Blogs
                                          ^ click here

Cunning!