Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, text is looks like butt as a sig for a forum. Since I'm a member of 3 forums that allow sig pics I made this.

Doom World should let us use sig pics.

I don't think that'll be happening. [whydoomworldisunique]blahblahblah[/whydoomworldisunique]

Well I for one would be annoyed to have to download and see this under every post.. so I am thankful doomworld doesn't have them.

NO GOD NO

Nothing against your image, but I really hate images in sigs. I find it extremely annoying.

Amaster said:

NO GOD NO

Nothing against your image, but I really hate images in sigs. I find it extremely annoying.

The only thing more annoying on a forum is when they allow 1000x1000 pixel avatars

If there's something all of dw staff agrees on it's surely not to clutter the forums with images all around.

If I were to handle another forum elsewhere I guarantee you I'd apply the exact same policy.

Julian Hope said:

If there's something all of dw staff agrees on it's surely not to clutter the forums with images all around.

If I were to handle another forum elsewhere I guarantee you I'd apply the exact same policy.

Heh I do. At my forums I pretty much ripped off Doomworld in every aspect. I don't allow sig images, I don't allow avatars bigger than 36x36, and Removed almost all information about the poster except username, title, postcount, avatar and join date (the post count has to be highlighted to be seen and is right under the avatar, go figure)

Julian Hope said:

I love you.

Signature images have a tendency to cause a forum screen to seriously bother my eyes - no, avatars will suffice as long as they're small.

Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Cool! I've been using that title for so long as my room descriptions in GameSpy Arcade, I forgot where I got it from.

Cool. I like it, but mainly because I'm an MK freak myself. Been hooked on MK: Deception lately. I visit another forum (mortalkombatonline) and use this as my sig:

Cool sig Melfice. I just want my sigs to be simple. No uber flashy sigs for me.

Coopersville: Glad I could help. Man its been a while since I even looked at Dw. I sould start coming here more often.