Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Audiman

Crashes when i juse another gun!

Everytime i play, i have to restart my computer. When i change gun and try to shoot the game stop running and i have to restart the computer, i cant get out of the game! Please Help me!

Hmm, thats' definitely a strange problem. Does this happen when you shoot any gun? Have you updated your sound card drivers (and directX as well)? Are you using the latest patch?

No the only weapon i can juse is the first gun i have! The pistol! No how do i update these two things! thanks you for replaying, im Norwegian so my english isnt so good!

Thank you ehm? What is the audio drivers called on ATi where u download drivers!? Could it be the Audio! Say what i have to download on the site to my radeon 9700 pro audio driver.. Tell me exactly what it stands on ATI site please? i would be super glad! :):):) thank you for helping!

Your ATI video card is seperate from your sound card. You'll have to find out the name of the company that made your sound card, as well as the model. You can usually find this by looking at the sound card properties in the windows control panel.