Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

The Barry Bonds Steroid Extravaganza

He is on the juice after all. This is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Anyone who seriously doubted at any time that Bonds was roiding up is really, really naive.

Wasn't he on the South Park episode with the Special Olympics? That was the funniest episode I've seen in a while. The retarded drug pusher made me laugh for an hour.

There are no more heroes left. They all have their vices now...what happened to Captain America, Superman, and the like? Or did they all start smoking pot?

WildWeasel said:

There are no more heroes left. They all have their vices now...what happened to Captain America, Superman, and the like? Or did they all start smoking pot?

He died.

WildWeasel said:

Captain America was frozen in a block of ice, but found by The Avengers. Superman fought Doomsday, his toughest opponent, and thier strength was equal. Therefore, Superman was forced to die, in order to kill Doomsday and save the Earth. However he was later brought back to life.

WildWeasel said:

Captain America and Superman were both tools of imperialism. Now Batman, he's the true hero of the everyman.

Also, The Dark Night Returns was one of the best comic series ever made.

[chant]BALCO... BALCO... BALCO...[/chant]

On a Barry Bonds note, I can't wait until he plays at Fenway one day, he's sure to cry.

Danarchy said:

Captain America and Superman were both tools of imperialism. Now Batman, he's the true hero of the everyman.

Also, The Dark Night Returns was one of the best comic series ever made.

Superman > Batman

And "Watchmen" migh tbe the best comic series ever.

AndrewB said:

Did you even bother to read the link that you posted? It said that these are allegations.

Anyone who seriously doubted at any time that Bonds was roiding up is really, really naive.

No one thinks any better of you for playing the devil's advocate, really.

Scuba Steve said:

And "Watchmen" migh tbe the best comic series ever.

It is, hands down. But The Dark Night Returns is probably #2. I think that was done by Neil Gaimen (sp?) too.

AndrewB said:

Did you even bother to read the link that you posted? It said that these are allegations.

You have demonstrated an aptitude for professional sportsmen's mentality matched only by your own sporting prowess.