SteelPH

Metallica Recording

Never care for what they say
Never care for games they play
Never care for what they know
But I know...

DMFDxUconn said:

A lot of expletives

You know, people are more likely to hear you if you don't insult them in every sentence.

Metallica is going to be like KISS: They will NEVER go away. Not until they all die, because we know until they're all dead they'll just replace members and keep on going.

Unless they all simultaeneously die of course. Well if Hetfield goes, I think it would probably end right then and there.

Melfice said:

Metallica is going to be like KISS: They will NEVER go away.

Will they produce a FPS too? :)

metallica inspires shitty doom levels (see the King Reol collection). The sooner hetfield takes the hint and walks into the fucking desert, the better.

Do any of you know Metallica ripped off Dave Mustaine (ex-member, now Megadeth frontman) for The Four Horsemen? He originally created it and named it Mechanix. But after he was fired from Metallica they took what he had made, slowed it down, replaced the lyrics and renamed it. It's a ripoff I tell ya! And they still use HIS riffs.

If it weren't for Lars (moneybags) Ulrich filing lawsuits against everyone and Kirk Hammet being such an "ooh, I think Dave sucks. I'm so much better than him" metallica would actually be worth something. They took out Cliff Burton's death on Jason Newsted ffs.

It used to be about the music, now it's only the money they want. Take a hint folks, listen to more megadeth.:p

Ninja_of_DooM said:

It used to be about the music, now it's only the money they want. Take a hint folks, listen to more megadeth.:p

'Nuff said!

I never liked Megadeth and I never will. As for Tallica, well it's all been said already.

Fuck Metallica.

Bring on Slayer \m/

Granted Slayer's sound has changed over the years, atleast they haven't crappified their sound for a more mainstream audience. They're just as vulgar as they ever have been. God Hates Us All wasn't that bad of a record, either.

Slayer has been on a decline ever since they switched record labels from Metal Blade (1983-1985) to American Recordings (1986- ). Granted, the only album they've made that I can't stand listening too is God Hates Us All.

I think that album with the black cover is quite good, the rest sucks imho.

I could never understand people who get pissed when their favourite underground band makes it big. Is it because they are obsessed with listening to music noone else knows about or what? (Yes, this is directed at DASFASFsdfas up there.)

Ninja_of_DooM said:

Word. I can't really figure out what it is I like about Megadeth so much (I really dislike most metal), but they're pretty awesome. Also, Mustane is an awesome dude.

Anders said:

I could never understand people who get pissed when their favourite underground band makes it big. Is it because they are obsessed with listening to music noone else knows about or what?

Yes.

i loved the old stuff. ride the lightning is a favorite CD.

However me an music have kinda had a falling out. not much has impressed me nor have i bought any CD's in over a year. even after all of my CD's got stolen. i didnt even bother buying new ones. not to say i didnt burn any new ones.

i dont even download music that much. i might have no more than 20 songs on my main computer. half of those are old metallica songs.

i hate club music. christ i even tried listening to it. my brother has some CD's. literaly like listening to the party boy theme. for fuck sake i think i found something more annoying than boybands and pop culture BS

Whee new Metallica album. Hopefully it's better than St Anger (not that it was bad IMO, just they can do much better).

And as for Slayer, I can't stand his newer vocal style where he yells at a constant annoying pitch through every damn song. Their older stuff I like though.

SlayeR said:

And as for Slayer, I can't stand his newer vocal style where he yells at a constant annoying pitch through every damn song. Their older stuff I like though.

Yeah it gets a little boring after a while. I like the album Hell Awaits very much.