• Opium
    • Hashish
    • Weed
    • LSD
    • DMT
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

Isn't there an option for a check box style polls? Seems more suitable as I've done more than one but not all of the above.

No heroin and ive never smoked real hash or real opium...that, or that shit is supposed to suck

Magic mushrooms, alcohol and weed. I think I might try LSD and maybe even DMT someday. But first, mescaline, probably. It's easier to get here (legal).

Meth, cocaine, crack, and heroin are for fucking idiots. Opium is what is used to make Heroin and has physically addictive properties as well and I've never had any real interest in it. As for DMT, I've never come across it, and probably wouldn't even though it's a really insane, short high. Hashish is made from weed, and there's no real difference other than the fact that the smallest amount of hash will get you really ripped. It's a great way of turning crap weed into something killer. I'm not into marijuana like I once was. I've lost all interest in drugs really. It's either been there, done that, or I've seen way too many fuckups to make me not want to even humor the idea of trying it.

Weed, as most of you know. Alcohol too, but hardly to the extent that I imbide the reefer. I've snorted and popped pills but I've found it to be unappealing so I don't do it.

EDIT : OH yeah, we snow-capped our weed once with a pill, I never want to do that again. The next day I puked my guts out.

Weed and le alkyfrol. Do caffeine and nicotene count?

Weed and Hashish

I also done Qat, weren't all that impressed though. Wonder why the hell something that mild is illegal.

Just weed. I'm fairly sure I once smoked a joint laced with cocaine, but it didn't have any special effect on me... that I can remember.

Things I'd like to try (responsably of course) are mushrooms and/or acid.

Their stories would probably include being the guy who clicks on every box.

<actualcontributiontothread>Opium has the smoothest high I've ever had. Fantastic stuff.