• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MagnuM

Sounds of Hell??!

MagnuM said:

http://www.nowsthetime.org/sounds.html

heh...it sounds like a dude flushing a toilet and hearing people yelling at a foot ball game or something...

It was recorded in the bathroom at a (American) football stadium which oddly enough is kinda like hell on earth given that assholes piss all over toilet seats and in the sinks.

Gokuma said:

It was recorded in the bathroom at a (American) football stadium which oddly enough is kinda like hell on earth given that assholes piss all over toilet seats and in the sinks.

Where'd you hear that?

If hell was real, it would not be under the earth, or we would have detected it by now. Siesmic surveys show it is completley liquid down there. If hell was real it would either be another planet (or Io, the moon of jupiter, is a good bet). Or a different dimension, luckily it doesnt and gay people's consciousness just ceases after they die because the chemicals in the brain lose thier supply of oxygen and the reactions cease

deathbringer said:

Siesmic surveys show it is completley liquid down there.

I wonder who performed these surveys, having in mind that the Earth's inner core is composed of solid iron.

Well completley liquid BEFORE the solid part obviously, which the christians will insist is the "floor" of hell, and the liquid is actually hot air which is the atmosphere of hell. They will also insist that the surveys where peformed by scientists, who are obviously biased against the truth as written in the bible, because they like to find the "scientific truth", which is all lies, naturally, by making logical conclusions from rational experiments. Just like being gay is wrong because the people who found "the gay gene" where gay themselves. Despite the fact no such gene has ever been found (who was it who typed that shit anyway, Raptor or Goliath?)

geekmarine said:

Hell is in the Bible?

S1lent said:

We've got a real keeper here this time..

The bible isn't too clear on the nature of hell, other than that it exists and is where 'the wicked' go and is 'below'

Yes I know Hell is in the Bible. I was merely alluding to the fact that it's so vaguely referenced to that there's no point in making a big hubub about it.

geekmarine said:

Yes I know Hell is in the Bible. I was merely alluding to the fact that it's so vaguely referenced to that there's no point in making a big hubub about it.

Actually there are many refrences that describe it enough...

-It's a lake of fire
-It gives no light
-It smells of burning sulfur and brimstone
-The fire will never go out
-Those who aren't forgiven go there
-Those who go there are consumed in it's fire forever and ever
-It is down below heaven
-Satan and demons reside there and are tormented there as well
-One sin is enough to get you there

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. But if you're asking for a floorplan and cooridnates of Hell.. than one, you won't find them and two, I don't see why you'd want to.

i wonder how the classical view of hell being under out feet got started?

the only things under our feet are really hot rocks and maybe cave trolls.

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest hell;

Nope... I would say it's all fire and brimstone.

Sephiroth - I guess people read "beneath" or "below" and assumed that meant it was under their feet.

Or them might have gotten it from this:

Romans 16:20
And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

I still say i think religion is a waste of mankind's time. (i.e. crazy Muslims, crazy jesus people, and cow worshipping hinduists, etc...)

Humans are just naturally silly creatures. I wonder what separates superstition in humans from other animals.

... and somewhere there is a little green marine blasting away at hordes of demons right?

If its not in the bible, it should be.

It could be great fun if there turned out to be a Hell in an alternate dimension. Fun, because then assholes would get what they deserve.