Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

What do you drive?

You know nothing about a 600hp conversion on your own car and would have to ask your 'mechanic' about it? ROFL, this is not a £50 induction kit we're talking about here. It is almost completely impossible that someone would buy that car without an intimate knowledge of the mods involved in getting it to it's claimed hp, as you would break it in about 5 miles unless you knew what you were doing. You must know the engine details and therefore what fuel it runs on, right?

OK so post on that other forum about dw using your owners account. Tell me all about the car. Get some photos as described. Any of those and I'll take it all back.

this cars getting an awful lot of play on the forums i go to. i first saw it on dieselstation.com 's forums where i stalk, and thats how i knew about the picture before you posted it here. and just recently someone posted it on overclockersforum.com. your (if thats true i dunno) car is gettin a lot of publicity.

Numbermind said:

Mental's a great guy, he sold me the car and he helped me a lot with the bodykit.

That's nice, since apparently Mr M3NTALM3 (who built it) hasn't even driven the damn thing yet:

haha yah right, I havent even driven it yet, let alone CRASHED IT!

I'll turn the key in the my m3 on Oct 29th for the first time since everythings been done!

link

It's over, dude.

What glory? Trying to convince a bunch of people in a forum about a 10 year old game that he drives a stupid looking car?

LOL HEERE"S MY CAR

david_a said:

What glory? Trying to convince a bunch of people in a forum about a 10 year old game that he drives a stupid looking car?

LOL HEERE"S MY CAR

Holy shnit! Mow much MPG, like 2??????????

I drive a Green 97 Subaru Legacy Wagon...that's right, a wagon. Hope to be starting a family here soon...

Danarchy said:

You got a virus? From who?

YO MOMMA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! PWN3D!!!!!

*ahem*

Sorry. Yeah. It means exactly what it says. Got VRIS? Not virus. That would be VIRS if anything. VRIS stands for Variable Resonance Induction System. Kinda tough to explain unless you understnad cars a lot.

600BHP?? In an M3???

Okay, so its a powerful car, granted, but what the fuck could you do to it to get that sort of power? other than putting in a bus engine and THEN tuning the fuck out of it

deathbringer said:

600BHP?? In an M3???

Okay, so its a powerful car, granted, but what the fuck could you do to it to get that sort of power? other than putting in a bus engine and THEN tuning the fuck out of it

This case is obviously fake, but 600HP is probably possible. The engine might not last very long, but hey... An enormous supercharger would probably be a good start.

Dragster engines have an estimated 5000-7000 HP and need to be rebuilt after every 1/4 mile. No one can really give a specific HP value because there aren't any dynos that can measure that high:)

deathbringer said:

600BHP?? In an M3???

opening up the intake and exhaust valves more (larger diameter). head porting. 40+ PSI out of a very strong turbo charger. 3-inch exhaust manifold. 4 inch exhaust pipes. custom forged rods, pistons, crankshaft, and a custom cam shaft. Very expensive computer fuel injection management. oh yeah...and a whole lot of expierience with engines and a dose of luck.

EDIT = Oh yeah...you also need a water to air intercooler...

Practically every car forum on the planet has pictures of that M3 posted on it.

MagnuM said:

opening up the intake and exhaust valves more (larger diameter). head porting. 40+ PSI out of a very strong turbo charger. 3-inch exhaust manifold. 4 inch exhaust pipes. custom forged rods, pistons, crankshaft, and a custom cam shaft. Very expensive computer fuel injection management. oh yeah...and a whole lot of expierience with engines and a dose of luck.

EDIT = Oh yeah...you also need a water to air intercooler...

...straight out of Gran Turismo.

You do realise you can't do half of those things to a standard BMW sixer, right?

No this 'M3' would have to have had a new engine, but yes I'm inclined to believe it's bullshit too. The one thing that might save it is the use of standard-sized rims hinting that the owner has indeed plumped for maximum acceleration.

Quast said:

wait, that's your car...with all the chrome? that's fucking awsome

That car does not belong to anybody on this forum. This would be apparent if you read the entire thread.

Quast said:

wait, that's your car...with all the chrome? that's fucking awsome

It's not chrome, it's a really expensive paint that gives off a chrome appearance.