Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

laugh factor

Monty Python. No question. Anyone else ever wanted something like that bunny out of the Holy Grail to guard the house or something?

I would say POST HELL! without a doubt. Sometimes if I'm bored, I'll just read through a few pages and end up ROFLMAO.

WHO VOTED KIDS IN THE HALL????????

Anway, I voted Monty Python because it makes me proud to be mostly British. (yeah, I'm Texan, but most of my blood is English and Scottish)

Heh, I love the SNL celebrity jeopardies...

I see Mr. Reynolds has changed his name to...Turd Furguson

oh I love that, its downright hilarious...and I liked SNL the most when Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley etc. were doing the show

Hmmm...my 3 favorite setch comedy shows are Almost Live, The Jon Report With Bob, and In Living Color, but since two of those are local, and all have been cancelled, nobody else would know anything about them.

Monty Python it is then...funny as hell, actually funnier than Living Color now that I think about it...BTW has anyone ever seen Fawlty Towers?

Also, Kids in the Hall are pretty funny, funnier than Mad TV. They make a lot of weird ass meaningless skits, but every once in a while there is one that fukin funny...