Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

If Bush wants to arrest Usama he should visit here

Taliban Re-united
If he is patient Usama is bound to show up eventually. :P

From the site:

Bin Laden Memory of the Day
"...I remember when he came into work one day and had a huge bag full of Kinder Surprise eggs for everyone, I got a little train to play with - it was great!!....."

[offtopic]Oh my God I used to get those when I lived in Germany! The eggs were called Überaschung or something. The trinket was actually well made and usually had to be assembled and it came with picture instructions. I still have most of the trinkets and some of the plastic capsules from them. Man that was a long time ago.[/offtopic]
Weird web page. o_O

Jumping from Osama to chocolate surprises to AK-47's in just a few posts. Cute ;)

Yeah, i do remember those treats from way back when. They were great, with those little playthings inside you could assemble and stuff. They're still sold, and my two little nieces are quite fond of them. Except they come to me every five minutes to have it repaired again :)

Mordeth said:

Jumping from Osama to chocolate surprises to AK-47's in just a few posts. Cute ;)

Yeah, i do remember those treats from way back when. They were great, with those little playthings inside you could assemble and stuff. They're still sold, and my two little nieces are quite fond of them. Except they come to me every five minutes to have it repaired again :)

Your nieces have AK47s?

Gokuma said:

And AK-47's are now legal in US again at long last. W00t!

They've always been legal, the semi-automatic ones anyways. But you cannot buy an fully automatic weapon. Automatic weapons are under a complete seperate law, they weren't legalized when the assault weapon law was lifted.