Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abou

Hell Revealed 2 Music

I recently finished playing Hell Revealed 2 all the way through without cheats. Fantastic WAD and quite difficult and I rank it up there with Scythe if not better. As I played through it though I did notice that the music was awesome and I wondered if someone has the MIDIs available. So does anyone have them or are they just stuck within the WAD as MUS files?

PS: I have been a lurker for a while and decided there were enough questions to ask that I would register. So hi.

At one point the set was released in MP3 format, but I'm am not sure if that can be downloaded anywhere right now. Otherwise, just extract the music with a wad tool and, if necessary, convert them to MIDI format.

Nonetheless, if someone has the original MIDIs, and the authors don't mind them being released, I'm all for it too.

Hi. I like it when someone new posts a valid topic instead of some "Hi, I haev a NEwz0r project, I need help"-thread. Welcome aboard.

As for the question, what myk said.

Thanks guys. In that case I guess I shall sift through the site and search for MUS to MIDI editors unless someone can come up with the music.

@ Erik, I appreciate the compliment. I am a veteran of several forums and I completely sympathize.

Well, if you want all the HR2 music, you may not get a huge amount of luck. Some will be scrambled when you extract them.