Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Favorite fighting game(s)

patte said:

Guilty Gear XX #Reload

this is the right answer. all other fighting games pale in comparison.

lemme just say this:

King of Fighters

Most (especially 99 and 98) are really great fighters, IMO, and the best I have ver played.

To be fair, I have not got around to playing any of the new MK's yet

Wow, so many OMF fans here... who knew? Do you all know about the OMF TC? It's not that great though, IMO...

Original OMF owned... I made my own character graphic and bot colors for tournament mode. Heheh. I once had all the tournament creation software downloaded, never released anything though. There's a new OMF but I think it looks sucky. I mean, come on. Pyros != military dude.

Add SSB/M to that and you have my list. With the exception of OMF I've never liked that kind of fighting game.

GGXX#Reload is four players isn't it? Man, I gotta see that. I just have GGX for Dreamcast and got to play the GGXXplus whatever on PS2.
One Must Fall kicked ass. I played the hell out of the shareware and have multiple max out tournament modes saves of all four bots in it. I need to get to playing the now freeware full version I downloaded a while back.

As far as multiplayer games. The Dreamcast Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3's vs dramatic battle rules for taking on two people at once. The DC version of MvC (1) has four player cross fever mode that makes an otherwise annoying spastic game pretty good.

Mortal Kombat series,
Killer Instinct,
X-Men: COTA,
King of Fighters series
and most of the Neo-Geo arcade ones.

Also, I agree that Capcom have gone a bit too far in terms of the number of Street Fighter sequels. What's next?

Street Fighter Alpha X 12 Turbo Vs Some more random comic book characters?

Skeletor said:

oh, cmon. you like it because of the boobs that just bounce up and down, up and down. thats why i like it. Dead or alive feels just like the tekken games to me.

Yes yes. Boobies are incredible. But it's also a good game. :) Tekken feels too choppy to me. I dunno why. Just what I'm used to, I suppose.

Gokuma said:

GGXX#Reload is four players isn't it? Man, I gotta see that. I just have GGX for Dreamcast and got to play the GGXXplus whatever on PS2.

no. i think (not sure) that you're referring to guilty gear isuka. #reload is just a tweaked GGXX, with some balance issues fixed etc and a couple secret characters i'm pretty sure weren't in there originally.

Who here misses the KOF97 version of Blood Riot Iori's max level Maiden Masher and crazyass Blood Riot Leona altogether?

I rather liked Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance(although the plot was rather eh, but who cares, gory goodness.) I also liked Street Fighter Alpha 3, as well as Super Street Fighter 2 when my SNES was working. Marvel vs Capcom was great(used to have it for the Dreamcast, baby.) Also, as much as the idea sounds weird, Rockman Power Battles 2 was good.

Edit: Almost forgot SOUL CALIBUR 2. Love it, love it, love it. And don't forget Tekken 3, that was good.