Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Odie Wan

Questions about stuff in Doom3

This thread is about general game play questions of Doom3. If you find yourself at a point were you are lost or just want to know where to get a code for a locker, door or console then this should be the place for Q and A.

So far I have run into some dead ends. First of all, I couldn't seem to find a way out after having a scientist, In Alpha Labs, lead me to a ladder that lead to an exit. After trying a few times, I had to be crouched and in the right posision to get though a spot in order to keep going.

Secondly, I needed a code for a console to open the air locks for the Mono Rail. After spending a few hours looking for the code on the internet I finally found it, 826. I guess I missed a PDA or something.

Third but not the last probably. I am now in Delta Labs Level 2. There are two doors. One is a storage area, and the other is for level 3 access. I guess I missed another PDA or was not invited to the meeting where the codes were handed out (I mean in a sarcastic way).

Or mabey "ID" thought that every one who will play this game will also be good at figuring out the codes by themselves (still being sarcastic).

Or mabey the Strategy guid hase the codes. Just so people would have to fork out more money for the book.

Odie Wan said:
So far I have run into some dead ends. First of all, I couldn't seem to find a way out after having a scientist, In Alpha Labs, lead me to a ladder that lead to an exit. After trying a few times, I had to be crouched and in the right posision to get though a spot in order to keep going.

I don't understand what the problem is - you find the ladder, climb it and continue down the only passable way. Don't forget to use your flashligt to search for possible routes.

Secondly, I needed a code for a console to open the air locks for the Mono Rail. After spending a few hours looking for the code on the internet I finally found it, 826. I guess I missed a PDA or something.

It's in the large "garage area" - just check everywhere on the floor, around crates and stuff. Yeah, it's a little tricky to find, but I find it's easier to find than a lot of other stuff (including a few other PDAs)

Third but not the last probably. I am now in Delta Labs Level 2. There are two doors. One is a storage area, and the other is for level 3 access. I guess I missed another PDA or was not invited to the meeting where the codes were handed out (I mean in a sarcastic way).

You gotta be kidding! That PDA is just where you need it! There's a third door in that same area (yup, same room, same floor as the two other doors you mentioned) that leads to Elizabeth McNeil's office. Her PDA is there on the desk with emails that have the appropriate codes.
Check every door in that room, including the one you came through - you're bound to find the right one eventually (I still can't get over that you couldn't find it! Sorry).