Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Corrupted Marine

catching up

ive played almost every day of my life since the day i picked up a copy. and ive played hundreds of new wads, but lately its been gettin pretty old to me. Ive spent all morning looking for patches, megawads, dehacked files, or... anything, that would make my doom game more up to date. ive downloaded jdoom and zdoom. but what im really looking for in a doom file is this... all new guns, all new enemies, sloped floors and ceilings, floors above floors, new textures, everything. and a whole new game engine, like throwing granades, gl lighting, and stuff like that. ive seen screenshots of all this. but i cant find it anywhere. i spent hours this morning looking for new things to download. but again, all i found was zdoom and jdoom. also legacy, but its almost the same as zdoom from what ive found. can someone point me to a megawad that has these features, and could you give me a list of requirements for the megawad.

Doom3

Requirements:

3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers*.
English version of Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon® XP 1500+ processor or higher
384MB RAM
8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers
2.2GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows® swap file)
100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
DirectX® 9.0b (included)