Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Anyone know what WEDNESSDAY is??

On this day, which is almost tommorow, Doom: Collectors edition should be on ALL shelves {its being shipped tuesday}, AND the new Star Trek: Enterprise has a 2 hour premeir on UPN 50 at 8:00!
{SHUT UP, so I like Star Trek, big deal... }

No I haven't heard. What is this Amazing new thing :P

Heh heh.

that's all well an good, but when do us Australians get it.
Prolly some time late 2003.
:(

But anyway.
I WANT IT.

[FLUFFYBUNNIES]99 BEERS OF BOTTLE ON THE WALL!! 99 BEERS OF BOTTLE....YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ANUS...98 BEERS OF BOTTLE ON THE WALL......[/FLUFFYBUNNIES]

Hey, it dont matter if ya live in Australia, you can order it online, if you aint gotta CC, you have ta know someone who'll letya. Good luck mr.

Well, Happy B-Day to ya Window me lad.

BTW, its already Friday {almost} anyone know if Doom: Collectors Edt. is out yet..??

Wednesday, the day after Tuesday and before Thursday, marks the middle of the week. It was originally named as the day that most people got married, but then traditionally that day changed to Sunday. So to answer your question, yes I know what it is.

A bad attempt at trying to spell WEDNESDAY??

You double posted, and both versions had terrible tag errors like [qoute] and shit like that.

You double posted, and both versions had terrible tag errors like [qoute] and shit like that.

[b]really?[b] [i]I[i] didnt [u]know[u] my tags [url=www.taliban.com]sucked[ur/l] that much...

I have several emulators, one for GBA, and I cant wait to get a DOOM GBA rom...or I could just buy it...

how cheap can you be?!the GBA doom i think is perfect for those long rides or just to start blasting away when there isnt a computer around

When there isn't a computer around it means is time to have some life. Then back to the cave for some radiation ;)

uh-oh...I remember what happened last time someone replied to a month-old thread.
/me runs in fear from the mods
teapot is a dead man

Well, this last 3 years have been the best of my life.

It's great to love someone and feel loved, it makes you see the bright side of the life.

really? I didnt know my tags [url=www.taliban.com]sucked[ur/l] that much...

please, someone tell me that's a joke... cause it doesn't seem like one...

It's great to love someone and feel loved, it makes you see the bright side of the life.

Yeah but then you'll have a kid and you'll want to do stuff with it and she'll say "NO!", and you'll bicker, fight and brawl, and finally you'll either divorce or stay together and ruin the kids life.

How's that sound, HMMMMMM???

Thought so :P

Yeah but then you'll have a kid and you'll want to do stuff with it and she'll say "NO!", and you'll bicker, fight and brawl, and finally you'll either divorce or stay together and ruin the kids life.

How's that sound, HMMMMMM???

Thought so :P

[sar- wait nevermind, sarcasm should be italics, well anyway sounds lovely...

Hey, don't dis on the times he and his wife have had. I mean, they were attacked by a crazy monkey in a jungle...

Well, I already have a small baby, he's almost 8 months old.
I think he's the best thing that has happened in my life...

The crazy monkey stuff, wasn't really an attack, it just jumped in front of us and howled... scary, but not dangerous.

Right now, Danny(my son), is sleeping beside me, he'll wake up and cry in a couple of minutes... that sound makes you feel the good part of life. Even at 2:30 AM =)

Right now, Danny(my son), is sleeping beside me, he'll wake up and cry in a couple of minutes... that sound makes you feel the good part of life. Even at 2:30 AM =)

Christ, if you like that let me send you a few Danzig 5 MP3s, you'll LOVE those.