1. 1. Who do you want to be President?

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader
    • I`m not voting...
    • Needs more impse
    • Needs more trilinear filtering & bump mapping
    • Other (please specify)

gee I wonder who will win on this very obviously non-conservative forum consisting of roughly three republicans

I'm not voting, because I'm not a US citizen. If I was, I'm not sure who I'd vote for. The Libertarian party seems fit my personal standpoints pretty well.

I'm voting for a president, yes-- but not on this poll. How nice of you to include an option for me.

I voted for Kerry already in the real election. In advance, all I have to say is "fuck you too".

I'm also Canadian but if I had to vote it wouldn't be Bush and I don't know shit about Kerry. I'd most likely not vote or vote for some 3rd party.

I would make an informed decision if I could access georgewbush.com. But it seems it's blocked to anyone viewing outside the US.On 21 October, the George W Bush website began using the services of a company called Akamai to ensure that the pages, videos and other content on its site reaches visitors.

Mike Prettejohn, president of Netcraft, speculated that the blocking decision might have been taken to cut costs, and traffic, in the run-up to the election on 2 November.

He said the site may see no reason to distribute content to people who will not be voting next week.

Where's the "Anybody But Bush" option?

Lord FlatHead said:

I'm not voting, because I'm not a US citizen. If I was, I'm not sure who I'd vote for. The Libertarian party seems fit my personal standpoints pretty well.

Nooooo!!!!

Scuba Steve said:

Where's the "Anybody But Bush" option?

That would be redundant. We already have the "Kerry" option there for you. :P

I voted for Space Jesus...I mean Kerry, although I would seriously vote for Mr. Jesus of Space if that were an option.

Danarchy said:

I voted for Kerry already in the real election. In advance, all I have to say is "fuck you too".

Absentee ballot?
Vote Hillary Clinton 2004

Of course. Absentee ballots are the best option. You get to vote early, you don't have to leave your house, you can avoid all the electioneering at the polls, and you can take your time when choosing.

Also, Hillary Clinton would be almost as bad as Bush.

after i get a few hundred votes...i can call CNN up and have them put it on their propoganda show...polls...

Job said:

That would be redundant. We already have the "Kerry" option there for you. :P

Sad but true. I'll take his budget bloating ass over the incumbent's budget bloating, warmongering ass.

Danarchy said:

Also, Hillary Clinton would be almost as bad as Bush.

Doubtful.

If I actually meander over to the place and vote (I have no idea where to actually vote in this town, since I've only lived here a year)...I'm going to bring a few die, and depending on how many options for specific positions there are, pick the proper die and roll.

Next Tuesday, I'll be voting for John Kerry at my local poll.

I'll also be voting for Arlen Specter for United States senator. Even though he's Republican, he's an extremely moderate Republican. He's also chairman of the Judiciary Appointment committee, and actually stopped Bush from appointing even more disgustingly convservative Supreme Court judges. With Specter's influence, things like Roe v. Wade should be safe for a while.