Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom WAD text file maker

Make it generate the information randomly so we'll have this to finish off the suite created by Boris' idea generator, your own random level name generator, and SLIGE.

RjY said:

It formats, wordwraps, and everything, very useful, thank you.

Anybody else get this vertical stretch of the title box or is it just this computer's ancient web browser?

Check your browsers font size. Looks like it's set to Large. In IE click View/Text Size then "Medium".

That page doesn't use static font sizes most likely, or uses "x-small", which can be changed by the users browser settings. Setting font sizes to "10pt" or "16px" overrides the user setting so they see the page as the site developer intended.

Ultraviolet said:

Make it generate the information randomly so we'll have this to finish off the suite created by Boris' idea generator, your own random level name generator, and SLIGE.

Or how about a version of SLIGE that reads information from the random idea generator? ;]

superloud4 said:

Or how about a version of SLIGE that reads information from the random idea generator? ;]

Or how about something as complicated as DeepSea that'll generate random ANYTHING? Sounds, textures, frametable, thing properties, intermission texts...

Random sounds?! That's one thing that can't be randomized, unless you're looking at PC-Speaker quality stuff (I must admit I've got some interesting results messing with those, too).

WildWeasel said:

Random sounds?! That's one thing that can't be randomized, unless you're looking at PC-Speaker quality stuff (I must admit I've got some interesting results messing with those, too).

Heh yes they can. It's still data and can be edited and even generated.

Fredrik said:

Because typing the same things in Notepad is incredibly difficult.

Yes, typing the stuff in Notepad isn't hard; but this should encourage people to fill the thing in correctly.