Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Do you ever check out the DW main page?

Or some moron who just felt like voting for it...because I don't see how anyone can not realize there's a main page...

Or some moron who just felt like voting for it...because I don't see how anyone can not realize there's a main page...

Theres a main page!? Just kidding. I remeber when I didnt even know what the forums were.

maybe he thought the main page was something else...or didnt realize that the main page is really the main page...shit I'm lost...nevermind :P

Ummmmmm, I would HOPE that people check out the main page! It's only the f**king home page that you have to get to first!

But I see what you mean; does anybody ever read the news and all? I do, just so I know what's going on in the world of DOOM.

Well, sometimes I just type in www.doomworld.com/forums if I don't really see the need to go through the front page.

doomworld.com/forums
BEHOLD! The magnificent forums!

Uh, anyway, I remember way back in the Middle Ages when there were no Fan Fiction or Poll or Doomworld Forums or the PMS System.
/me has flashbacks

i bookmarked #doom and the forums so i never check it out

But you miss important stuff like when my site is updated!

doomworld.com/forums

Uh, anyway, I remember way back in the Middle Ages when there were no Fan Fiction or Poll or Doomworld Forums or the PMS System.
/me has flashbacks

Sheesh, it couldn't have been that long ago...even I remember it. It was like in the middle of July.

doomworld.com/forums

/me has flashbacks

Sheesh, it couldn't have been that long ago...even I remember it. It was like in the middle of July.

I ever so slightly remeber the old forums...I think...damnit!

Fan Fiction, Polls, and Doomworld were made about a month or two after the new ones came into existance.

I remember the old forums. I remember that one thing someone posted, it was so amazingly retardedly incoherent someone posted a link to it on the main page news asking us to translate it, back in December. I also remember the WidowMaker flamewars, those were fun to watch. I remember the Haikus, and some other shit too that I'm sure will come back to me sometime.

I remember seeing that before I became a member of the forums. (I still checked them out though, just never registered until now)