Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom2day

Halloween doom (the movie dammit)

I watched a halloween movie this weekend and it made me wonder how someone could make a haloween themed conversion that changes the doom guy into mike myers where you kill as many people as possible. it is weird how it popped into my head like that.

...and the ability to appear out of nowhere

There can't be any player sounds either since Myers doesn't make noise. Or use Jason instead. They're both good.

You should use zdoom and use it's scripts to make some kind of game - more people you kill the more points you get. You'll need that Myers stalking piano music in the background too.

Someone *coughcybcough* should finish their zdoom wad named Jason, it's really cool.

Well, how would it be possible to lose, except fail to get your previous score? Mike can't die, no matter how many times he gets shot. LOL!

It would be really cool if your view were limited like you were wearing a mask. How is it that someone with relatively poorer vision than his victims could kill so many people? Not to mention how itchy your face would feel.

Well I know the zombies and the ss soldier could be replaced like this:

Zombieman = Your average Joe
Shotgun Guy = State trooper
Chaingunner = Marine with an rifle
SS soldier = Marine with pistol and a bad attitude

Got this idea from the flamethrower wad i found
Arachnotron = Flamethrower

These could replace the mele attacking monsters (demon etc.)
Demon = A weightlifter that fights back or something
Spectre = Mechenic with wrench
Lost Soul = Charging Teenager with knife

Cyberdemon= Guy with rocket Launcher

Spidermastermind= Truck full of people with automatic pistols and rifles

Just popped out of my head
Imp = Ciggaret lighter salesman
He throws Lighters at you and he uses them on you if you get too close for his comfort.

Pain elemental = Group of rowdy teenagers

Revenant = Swat team guy with a riot stick and a rifle

Now i need
Baron of Hell
Hell Knight
Mancubus
Archvile
Cacodemon

I think that is all, if not SAY SO!

I can't wait to see this one! LMFAO!! Those other enemies could prolly be the Men in Black or something, those secret government operatives that were alledged to have been responsible for training Micheal as a CIA assassin. Or they might be some powerful sorcerer types from that funky dark pseudo-Druidic cult that was part of the plot(?) in chapter 5/6.

the revenant could be like a humvee with tracking missles and the lost soul could be an aircraft with homing missles.

I dont know how to use ZDOOM or much of dehacked. Someone else could do this and get 95 percent of the credit. all i did was give ideas for what the monsters was and the push