Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Mmmm...Music

Wow...my friend gave me a CD full of mp3s and I have discovered two new bands that rule: Cake and Gary Numan...rockin...not only that but he also introduced me to the world of Audiogalaxy.com mmm...

Gary Numan has the most damn annoying voice I've ever heard. One time I had his Dark City song playing and I went upstairs to take a shit, and I could hear his voice rattling through the house. I couldn't hear the rest of the music, just his voice, and I couldn't understand the lyrics or syllables, just heard that one ear-piercing tone that made the house hum.

One time I had his Dark City song playing and I went upstairs to take a shit
-----------------------
^^^^ hahaha

Wow...my friend gave me a CD full of mp3s and I have discovered two new bands that rule: Cake and Gary Numan...rockin...not only that but he also introduced me to the world of Audiogalaxy.com mmm...

You are Liam the Bard's new best friend

two new bands that rule: Cake

CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE JOY OF CAKE MUSIC! I LOVE YOU!

*If you're in the dark, I'm the forum's Cake fanatic. Liam is to Cake as a little teenybopper 10 year old is to NSYNC*

Well...I posted this whilst on a massive adrenaline rush, so my enthusiasm was enhanced tenfold. I still say Cake is cool, but NIN is still my favorite

Oh, and one thing else:
SEND THIS POST...TO HELL!

Cake is cool. I remember I saw them on MTV like 2 months ago at 3am. Didn't know their name at the time. But yea, they're cool

but NIN is still my favorite

Your friend still has some major work to do if you can say that :\ I guess I'll move Cake to the end of my list of about 300 bands to check out.

They play good music on MTV? Since when?

Definately not since they started playing videos for The Fragile.

BRITNEY SPEARS

Has fake boobs. Shes hot. She can sing. I want to know if she can cook...

Bah, Jessica Simpson beats Britney Spears any day.