Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Davidoom

If you could shun

Where is you on the list?
Peeps play what they wanna! Right? I play RPG, Duke, lucky for me I run no ezboard forum.

My neighbor is one of those who is absolutely obsessed with Final Fantasy. Specifically, FFX (Final Fantasy Ten, for those who are abbreviation-challenged.).
I hate that game.

Chrono Trigger 0wnz j00...

I don't have Chrono Cross so I don't know about it, though I do know it has almost nothing to do with the previous game, and I hear it isn't half as good (action and story wise) as Chrono Trigger. Any of you guys played it?

RPGS? I don't have too much patience when it comes to RPGs e.g. FF7,8,9
All out action FPS and Drive EM ups all the way baby.

RPGS? I don't have too much patience when it comes to RPGs e.g. FF7,8,9
All out action FPS and Drive EM ups all the way baby.

I'm quite the RPG lover. Outside of Doom/Heretic/Hexen/You get the idea they're mostly all I play... except for a few RTS games. I really enjoy Baldur's Gate and NoX. Diablo can kiss my irish arse, though :)

/me puts diablo CD in drive

...clicka, clicka, clicka, clicka...

Best RPG ever according to Dan:

Planescape: Torment

Awesome concept, interesting characters, great gameplay, superb graphics, more actual role-playing than dungeon-hacking, plus its in my favorite D&D setting: Planescape!

Hoo-Ha! Check it out if you havn't yet...

Best RPG ever according to Dan:

Planescape: Torment

Awesome concept, interesting characters, great gameplay, superb graphics, more actual role-playing than dungeon-hacking, plus its in my favorite D&D setting: Planescape!

Hoo-Ha! Check it out if you havn't yet...

I haven't been able to find a copy as of late. I have Icewind Dale and both Baldur's Gate games, though.