Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zaldron

Bush wins [comments go here, please]

At least maybe by that time the country will be ruined enough so that it doesn't affect Asia or the EU anymore.

Can't say the same for South America, unfortunately, but as such, this comes as bittersweet revenge.

Yeah, if we don't all get obliterated first by these evil boogeymen/terrorists getting ahold of dangerous chemicals that we've so conveniently not guarded. ¬_¬

The fact that Bush won this election speaks volumes about the voter population. The way I see it, these are the groups that voted Republican this year:
1. People who've been trained to respond to the word "taxes" as some horrific idea, like lab mice
2. People who got the shit scared out of them because of these masked, evil boogeymen who are supposodly everywhere, and blindly rally to Bush (I'm sorry, if you believe that our choice of president has anything to do with the next terrorist attack, you are a fool... more than that, even...)
3. People who were told by the Bush campaign that Kerry was a evil, moral-less person (OMG no moral values OH NOZ). I can't believe this one is even an issue at all. It all boils down to personal attacks.
4. True Republicans - I think no further comment is necessary.

darknation said:

here's to four more years of stupidity.

more like four more years of war.
damn that almost makes it 8 years. anywyas guess i shouldn't complain as i am planning on going military. though i will complain if i get to the front lines, fucker cut soldier's pay.

however hope to get a job in his new missle deffence program, even if i view it as worthless cold war era bull-shit.

My unofficial apology on behalf of America. Clearly we are more stupid and gullible than I thought. Here's my unofficial appology from America to the rest of the world. God (or whatever you do or do not believe in) help you. . . God (again) help us all.

i apologize to everybody on behalf of the untied states as well. i was never a huge john kerry fan, but he was definitely the better of two evils. i really cannot see how people could think electing an admitted liar is the right thing to do. he took advantage of the people of this country and they still reelected him. albeit by a very small margin. i don't foresee the 49 percent of people that voted for kerry rallying around bush anytime soon, and i'm predicting things will get even more divisive as bush's second term proceeds. once again, i apologize for the ignorant citizens of this country. everybody here has the right to their opinion, but there really wasn't even a choice in this election. i just don't understand.

i am in favor of massachusetts' secession from the union.

Sephiroth said:

...fucker cut soldier's pay.

did you hear about how they took combat pay from guys that were wounded in iraq? the government tried to make them pay back anything that they "accidentally" received after being sent stateside... minus some appendages.

Gullible? What are you takling about? Granted, I am really upset that Bush won, but the people who elected him were definitely not being deceived in any way. He opposed things like gay rights and abortion, and this is exactly what people elected him for. The so-called "moral" issues were really what this election was all about, as much as things like the War on Terror, Iraq, and the economy seemed to be more important. Right now, I'm just upset that I did not see this coming sooner. The Gay Marriage Amendment should have been a huge red flag, but no, I completely missed it.

darknation said:

hopefully all the retards who voted for bush will all step on landmines during the upcoming draft.

silly americans.

I conpletely concur. And may I go a step further and hope that Osama really won't attack those states who didn't vote for Bush. God help Ohio, or the rest of the imbred, bigoted states of this "great" nation.

I too shall join you guys in sarrow. my state also passed the "anti-gay" act banning gay marriage. So not only do I appologise for bush but i have to appologise for my state's stupidity.

I used to think this place wasn't that bad, until like a year ago.

anyways i did my part to try to get people to see we fucked up. also that terrorism is not native to one land or people.

i have said it many times before. i am more concerned about getting shot by a drug dealer or mugger than i am concerned about getting nuked.

Bush's victory speech is coming in about ten minutes. I apologize to the world. I fear for the country.

The immigration rate of American citizens to Canada has been steadily going up these past few years. I wouldn't be suprised if it suddenly skyrocketed.

Fiend said:

Bush's victory speech is coming in about ten minutes. I apologize to the world. I fear for the country.

"Let's celebrate by invading Iran and nuking North Korea."

NiGHTMARE said:

"Let's celebrate by invading Iran and nuking North Korea."

Didn't he recently make a statement that he wanted to get rid of Castro as well?

Ralphis said:

gg

get the hell out whiners

Dubya is for winner

The joke's on you. You'll just have to wait for Bush to accelerate us towards the punch line. ;Þ

So what does everyone think Bush will "accomplish" in his second term? The Congress is packed even further with Republicans, and he no longer has to worry about getting re-elected! Just look at everything he can do now!

For example:

• Invasion of Syria!
  • Invasion of Iran!
  • Invasion of Palestine!
  • Invasion of Canada!
  • Doubles national debt!
  • Reactivates draft!
  • Adds gay marriage ban to Constitution!
  • Removes two-term presidential term limit!
  • Renounces the United Nations!
  • Gets two more conservatives in the Supreme Court!
  • Restores prayer and coproral punishment to schools!
With a president this stupid and no one to resist anything he does anything can happen!

Fuck, Dino Rossi (R) is leading the vote count for the Governorship of Washington... by 1,000... fuck. There goes stem cell research and logging regulations, fuck.

gosh damn you people! Those terrorist attack alerts are bull-shit. There's nothing to be afraid of. If there is a terrorist attack, it's 110% likely that it's a US government setup, like 9/11.

Doom Marine said:

Fuck, Dino Rossi (R) is leading the vote count for the Governorship of Washington... by 1,000... fuck. There goes stem cell research and logging regulations, fuck.

hey, you live in WA? Me too.

We can't stop here... this is Bush Country.

Somehow he got more votes this time around than last time. It's completely un-fucking-fathomable. Here's Cheney. He's up at the podium, speaking before Bush does his victory shuffle. Bush, according to Cheney, has a message of "hope and optimism."

I gather that "hope and optimism" means "vote for us, fuckers, or John Kerry's going to detonate a bomb in a major city to make everyone gay" to quote The Daily Show.

Doom Marine said:

haha, you think that's bad? you also banned 3rd parties for all intents and purposes!

A bunch of Americans said:

*Apology for the stupidity of the USA*

Don't apologize. If you voted against Bush, there's nothing to apologize for (rather, you deserve encouragement and our thanks).

It's not your fault that a lot of your countrymen are retards.

dsm, that's not true; I personally feel shame for rampant idiocy inherent to whatever I participate in (be it family, work, nation, the Internet, or whatever.) You are inevitably part of things.