Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Doom Hunt

Sadly you can only punch the dog. Still, it's a nifty little program, good way to waste a few minutes. And taking down those ducks with a shotgun is very satisfying, have to say the chaingun is a real waste though.

Very funny, good work.

The rocket launcher is totaly useless, and the SSG is a real waste of ammo, but the chaingun and shotgun keep things balanced.

I don't know If I get to the last round, I were in round 16, I had 80% health, I killed a duck (after many others in the round), then a game over message was displayed. Is that the ending?

342,400 (Round 19) on my first try. I was basically just using shotgun since as soon as I got it, it's all you need. A great conversion, my only complaints being that I don't like is how parts of the background are in front of the score numbers for killing ducks and I found it a little odd that the SSG got moved to slot 4 and the chaingun to 5, though in a way that makes sense anyway. Other than that it's about as perfect a Duck Hunt version of Doom as possible.

I remember Duck Hunt with the old NES rifle thingy... it was an enjoyable waste of time to say the least. I may check this out when I get home.

EDIT: Haha, I must say that the programmer of this is very good. It works very nicely.

It should be that when you punch the dog 3 times or something like that that he "dies" and the imp replaces him pernamently and when you punch him he throws a fireball at you and you lose 10 % health. That would be cool but it is just as good now.]

-EDIT-
234500!!!!
The rocket launcher would be more useful if the ducks would go at 3 distances from the screen and the closest one being the one you can punch at

It should be that you are shooting killer ducks and when you don't manage to shoot them, they come towards you and the guy makes a ouch like sound and when the one that takes your health below the min frags then he makes a dying sound. TAKE THAT DUCKY! (Sounds of rapid fire then a scream)

doom2day said:

It should be that you are shooting killer ducks and when you don't manage to shoot them, they come towards you and the guy makes a ouch like sound and when the one that takes your health below the min frags then he makes a dying sound. TAKE THAT DUCKY! (Sounds of rapid fire then a scream)

Yeah, and they should make it so that instead of ducks, you shoot lost souls. And they try to fly at you and you shoot them first. And then instead of the duck hunt background, you can make some detailed doom maps where you can fight the lost souls and explore and find keys and open doors. And you can fight other monsters too.
That would be just like duck hunt. It would rule.

Is it possible that the server for the game is down at the moment or something?
I get acc. denied. (403)
That's mean cause I want that game.

A perfect recreation of the classic NES Duck Hunt experience, but with a lot more firepower. And this time, you don't have to take crap from that dog.

WTH, that's not true. I still can't shoot the damn thing.