Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

the "what's next" thread

The topic says it all. What TC/PC/Add-on/mod/whatever will be the next big thing. The well-known projects "most likely" to come out soon, are; Daedelus: Alien defence and Doom millenium. Place your bets.

Oh yeah. I forgot Ni'mrod. That's my bet.

99 BEERS OF BOTTLE ON THE WALL GODDAMMIT!!#$#%^

......in answer to your question, I'd say either the release of zdoom which incorporates doomscript, or Doom Millenium, compared to what other people say I think its gonna r0x0r my b0x0rz.

Millennium will kick ass, provided you can get mother fucking allegro to work right.

And I don't know, but it seems as though Daedelus might never get finished...TNT hasn't updated in a loooong time.

Oh, and Freedoom!

TNT went from Icarus to Daedelus.....hmmmmmmmm. Do they have a fetish for mythology?

Daedelus is the sequel to icarus.

WHAT IS THIS "MILLENIUM" PROJECT YOU PEOPLE SPEAK OF?!? IS IT SOME VAGUE REFERENCE TO THE MILLENNIUM PROJECT I'M WORKING ON!?!"

My Heretic episodes =p

NO, MINE!

My Doom2 Deathmatch Megawad is still working in process, it might take me years later to work on, dunno how long I will have to spend time on it, depends on how busy I will be. Anyways, this deathmatch megawad will have all new 32 lvls, running with vanilla Doom 2 engine, it's named as

" Technology Arena "

The first map is almost done. If you wanna see it, you may email me and I'll send it to ya 8)

WHAT IS THIS "MILLENIUM" PROJECT YOU PEOPLE SPEAK OF?!? IS IT SOME VAGUE REFERENCE TO THE MILLENNIUM PROJECT I'M WORKING ON!?!"

HAH, I SPELLED IT RIGHT.

My Heretic episodes =p

NO, MINE!

You mean, The End Complete, whenever it's finally released?

The classic story of Icarus is fairly well known.

He was the guy who, in Greek mythology, flew too close to the sun with his wings made from feathers and wax. The wax melted and he fell.

Daedelus was his dad. (Also spelled Daedalus apparently.)

I found this on a quick search if anyone really cares:

http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/6153/icadae.html

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/6946/mythology/daedalus.html

My Heretic episodes =p

NO, MINE!

Yeah, whenever I get to putting that next beta together. It really shouldn't take more than a day, I just haven't found a day in the last 2 months I've felt like devoting to putting it together :\

Relapse will consume you all!

by the genius style of organisation of the team, it'll be cancelled in two months.

Yeah, whenever I get to putting that next beta together. It really shouldn't take more than a day, I just haven't found a day in the last 2 months I've felt like devoting to putting it together :\

Heh, you haven't found a day in the last year and a half??? Well, it sure looked good, I'm still looking forward to its release.

Heh, you haven't found a day in the last year and a half???

More like 4 years, to be exact.

Heh, you haven't found a day in the last year and a half???

More like 4 years, to be exact.

Oh, my last testing report was sometime last March.

heh, thanks nc. But you'll have to wait another year for that, so I doubt it will be "the next big thing"