Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILWHORE

Something very strange with the PM system

Ok, I was in my PM window, I right-clicked with my mouse and selected BACK from the menu, the previous message was gone, and all that was there was the date sent, read carefully:

Sent at: December 31, 1969 (06:00 PM)
Subject:
That's all I got, did I break something? Or did I just make a booby?

On a Mac, when the buffer battery is low, it happens that the date turns into 1956 :)

On a Newton, it turns into 1969, July 20th (if I am right)

In 1969, Intel developed the first microprocessor and - you know - the first moonlanding happened, maybe a funny guy has put this date as an easteregg into your app.

A few people have registered on December 31, 1969, too...weird.

Its a mistake, when the persons name is spilt into 2 words. Like "Foolish Demon" or something. The name apears "foolish" when you go to read their profile. Since no one named foolish is registed then you get a blank registration thing, I think.

You mean PM or IM? 1969 seems to be the default date for anything that doesn't have a date. That happens if you move "back" in IMs because the script to recieve the IM data doesn't have any data to recieve (since it was already recieved before you moved to the next screen), so everything shows up blank, except that default date.