Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Snarboo

Man's attempt to convert Lions to Christianity Fails.

Amaster said:

And what the hell was he trying to save the lions from? They're probably living in much better conditions than they would in the wild.

The thing that intrigued me about this article was the fact that the man thought he could save an animal in that way. Humans are supposedly God's chosen creation and are the only beings on this planet with a soul, so animals have no place in his domain, but that's not everyone's interpretation of the scripture. So it's really a moot point to try and save a lion spiritualy when according to your religion they can't even be saved in the first place. :p

Captain Red said:

I think Arioch is reffering to the days of old when they fed Christians to Lions in Rome.

You mean they STOPPED doing that? Awww...

Captain Red said:
why is the lion a sinner?

Pride is the lion's sin!

Dittohead said:

Stealthy Ivan said:

Where's your god when you need him punk!!!
Hahaha!
What a dumb fuck...

HEM HEM

Your posts were pointless and tried to create flames. How about backing your opinions up with reason?

Csonicgo, you can quit trying to stir dust; you're the one making it personal.

Dittohead said:

Well, like we can see, they noticed that they'd freely offer themselves to the lions; there's no need to shove them anymore.

there are alot of wackos in the world. the guy was most likly insane or looking for attention.

however i think it would have been better if he tried that on the hippo. incase you didn't know hippos are very dangerous animals.

Csonicgo said:

HEM HEM

Your posts were pointless and tried to create flames. How about backing your opinions up with reason?

How about keeping your mouth shut when I express what I feel about a certain subject. Back up with reason, yeah ok, the dude try's to convert a lion, it's a retarded subject any way's who who really cares. He deserved to get fucked up.

I'd have to agree. I don't think that this story holds very much social importance, so there's no reason for anybody to be flipping out over something so petty.

deathbringer said:

Its funny when religious people get hurt

It's always funny when morons and dumbfucks get hurt - they deserve it anyway.

its annoying when people do it to make money, hurting them selvs that is. My dad was almost hired by a few.

people that would trip over their own damn kids and sue the store. or people who would buy a house and try to sue the former owners because there were fleas in the house and yard. people who sue because the neighbor's tree drops leavs in their yard. A girl and her mother who sue because her prom dress was not "perfect" people like that need to be swifty and violenty executed for their greed. i would prefer to feed them to a few hungry and christian lions

Sephiroth said:

stuff

Don't forget the family of the man who fell off the roof of a house and drowned in the pool.
...a house he was in the process of ROBBING.

Sephiroth said:

people that would trip over their own damn kids and sue the store. or people who would buy a house and try to sue the former owners because there were fleas in the house and yard. people who sue because the neighbor's tree drops leavs in their yard. A girl and her mother who sue because her prom dress was not "perfect" people like that need to be swifty and violenty executed for their greed. i would prefer to feed them to a few hungry and christian lions

The sad thing is that these people win cases like this against stores, while on the other hand, a 10 pound box fell on my mom's head from the top of a shelf in a KMart a few years ago and we haven't seen a dime from them. Her neck was practically immovable for a year.