Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildseed

Keith, Man's or Woman's name?

The loonie at the labs where I go to school is called Keith. He walks funny and fails almost every exam. He once asked if he could copy my lecure notes. (Everyone knows that I don't take lecture notes).

Alex as well, some names are considered unisex, where as most names have a masculine and feminine version like Stefan and Stephanie. I find mostly scotish dudes have these unisex names.

Alientank said:

What about Ashley? I see guys and chicks with that name.

It used to be primarily a male name, however nowadays more females are called Ashley. I blame Hollywood.

In fact my brother's name is Ashley.

On a slightly related note, You wouldn't believe the amount of names I come across named after characters in movies at work - for example when one of our birth files came in around the time of the Matrix, we had alot of newborns called Trinity and Neo... Sheesh.

POTGIESSER said:
Alex as well,

Yet Alex is short for Alexander and Alexandra. And you have Alexa.

fodders' title says:
Ellmo really wants a title

You're the one that can just click-change your titles. You've probably forgotten how it is, to be just one, gray "Forum Reguar"... :D

Oh, and Keith's male... never heard about a woman named Keith. As to Ashley, were, I suppose there are more female Ashleys than male ones...

Planky said:

On a slightly related note, You wouldn't believe the amount of names I come across named after characters in movies at work - for example when one of our birth files came in around the time of the Matrix, we had alot of newborns called Trinity and Neo... Sheesh.

Haha thats fucked up

ellmo said:

You're the one that can just click-change your titles. You've probably forgotten how it is, to be just one, gray "Forum Reguar"... :D

It was a plea to those upon high on your behalf, but oh well never mind.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Baby Names Thingie

That site fails it. It doesn't even have names like Eukarya or Ballsackalickamajig!

As for the name Keith, it's normally a male's name, but I could see it being used for a woman.

Keith's a male/guy's name, I've never seen or heard of a girl with the name of Keith.