Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goat

Arafat officially dead

Oh. Well, i would expect Osama and his Al Qaeda buddies to be there.

Heh, funny. They should make a TV show called "Osama and Pals!"

DooMer87 said:
They should make a TV show called "Osama and Pals!"

It exists already, and I saw it... on CNN, I think. You missed it? More than just one episode, too.

Dittohead said:

Cool, now if only the other 98% of corrupt world leaders would fall over dead we'd be in good shape.

Heh, hopefully you're not implying that Arafat is corrupt just because he once led a country that fought our ally, Israel. Sharon is just as corrupt as he was, so I assume you're tossing him in with that 98% group. :P

Job said:

Heh, hopefully you're not implying that Arafat is corrupt just because he once led a country that fought our ally, Israel. Sharon is just as corrupt as he was, so I assume you're tossing him in with that 98% group. :P

Of course. The whole middle east is fucked.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Israel fell together in one stinking pile of rubble, but that's just me. Anyway, Arafat's death probably won't lead anywhere good, most likely to more violence.

Deathmatcher said:

I don't really know if this guy was good or bad but I know that he believed in something and he died before accomplishing it.

Danarchy said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that this guy died?

I don't know, to live to 75 with Israel trying to kill you at every opportunity is a major achievement.

Why can't the palestines have their land back? I mean, they conquered and therefore earned it, the Isrealis had it give to them.

Janderson said:

Why can't the palestines have their land back? I mean, they conquered and therefore earned it, the Isrealis had it give to them.

By that logic, since it was taken from them by force, the current occupation earned it too. I don't think they did, since it was determined by a bunch of foreigners that a bunch of Jews should have that land so they could have a state of their own. It was OK, because it was just a bunch of Sand Niggers living there anyway. Even as far as random taking of land goes, I'd say it's wrong in this age because that shit is just not supposed to happen in the world as it is today. I'd call it normal if it were a couple hundred years ago.

m0l0t0v said:

Hopefully Sharon will die soon too, so the Middle East can truely have a fresh start.

My thoughts exactly.

Danarchy said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that this guy died?

/me raises hand

I can definitely applaud his goal, though his methods of approaching it were somewhat crude.

m0l0t0v said:

Hopefully Sharon will die soon too, so the Middle East can truely have a fresh start.

Replace 'Sharon' with 'every person in the middle east' and you'd be more correct. The hatred is inside the minds of the people on the streets of Gaza, Tel Aviv and other cities in the region, not in the leaders.

DooMer87 said:

Oh. Well, i would expect Osama and his Al Qaeda buddies to be there.

Heh, funny. They should make a TV show called "Osama and Pals!"

That reminds me of my sitcom idea of "Castro's Communist Cuba."
I've heard that Araphat was likely poisoned since the doctors could not tell what was wrong with him. I also heard he did some pretty evil things in his time but I don't know any of the details. Either way, I only hope that somebody much much worse doesn't take his place.

Dittohead said:

Cool, now if only the other 98% of corrupt world leaders would fall over dead we'd be in good shape.

"Here lies BUSH He was a moron."