Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vile

Chordg UV Max

DAMN!! Nuff said! Good to see that you're still up and running there Vile!

PSST - Do something for eaeuro03 or eaeuro02 (great wads by Erik Alm). You'd KILL at those maps (not that I'm begging..heheh).

Incredibly perfected run, I don't see any bad aim in there for sure =)

btw, I am sure that Vile is fed up with my maps after betatesting scythe2 to death :P

Erik said:

Incredibly perfected run, I don't see any bad aim in there for sure =)

I only remember noticing one SSG blast that wasn't perfectly aimed and timed. Vile made an extremely difficult run look easy. I also notice that this is about 40 seconds faster than two demos that got a 5/5/5 rating from Opulent.

I enjoyed watching it enormously. I just hope Vile continues to record on maps that interest him. (Though if you are looking for suggestions, some of the undone NMs on Icarus would be entertaining.)

well, doug's always easy to impress. :). I wonder whatever happened to Rudy, anyway? When was the last time anyone heard from him?

a person is only impressed by what they cannot do. :)
but, to be honest, there are just a lot of great players nowadays.

Erik said:

btw, I am sure that Vile is fed up with my maps after betatesting scythe2 to death :P

It's not really possible to be fed up with one of my favorite map makers. It's also tough to keep myself from going back through those levels because I really enjoy them. BTW, 4 maps remaining. :o

Erik said:

I don't know Erik, it'd be pretty hard to get sick of any of your maps! All TOP notch stuff there man! Can't wait till Scythe II gets unleashed to the masses...

Much, much anticipation!

Vile said:

BTW, 4 maps remaining. :o

make that 2½. I'll hand over map32 for testing tomorrow and hopefully map28 or 29 in not too long as well. (I am at my gf's place atm).

Wow, what a run! That's one of those demos I probly won't attempt for a long, long time!

Does Scythe II gets the co-op treatment too? I noticed that some maps from the first Scythe lacked multiplayer items, especially in the later, tougher maps. It wouldn't hurt to add a few boxes of multiplayer shells here and there!

Scythe II IS going to be tested sufficiently for coop. Since the original was highly regarded for its coop play, it was a given to make sure the sequel gets better treatment. Erik also mentioned that one of the complaints of the original's coop was the very low difficulty of the first 15-or-so levels, so additional monsters, weapons, etc. are being added to fix that.