Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scabbed Angel

Feedback requested

I am currently working on some more non-doom art... and showed a work in progress to a co-worker of mine, only to get the response that her face "looks like a man's face". I do not see it, so in an effort to get a broader opinion, I am posting here so I can get all yall's opinion before I proceed with the piece. All it is is lineart so far with a base color applied to it. There's only a preview image avail at this time, but should be sufficient to see the girl's face. You can check it out at cancersashes.com EDIT:Warning:There is a small amount of tasteful nudity in some of the works of my site... ie the latest three in the gallery.

It's the only picture on the main page if you need any direction it it. While you're there, feel free to check out my other shit and let me know what you think if you wish.

Well, she does have Superman's jawline...

The stuff in the gallery is pretty cool.

What's wrong with a large jawline (emphasizes character's strength)? She's a gal in my eyes. If You did that *not* on purpose o_O That I would suggest studying the Divded Ball and Plane method to get a good hang of Tilting the head in multiple directions.

EDIT:
I like the first and last chicks, they're cute, especially their baby-like faces and ... ahem.. Good job!

She looks all right in my eyes - I've seen pretty girls with a more "man-like" jaw than hers (in other words: her jaw isn't specifically "man-like").

And that's my opinion.

Yeah, She looks female to me too. Our crownprincess got a jawline like a boxer. doesn't make her look less female. (But it makes he less hot, but that's another story.)

Looks liek a woman to me. I think the large jaw on women is kinda sexy. Also: zomg uncensored pix. :P

Jeez, you have some really good art on there.

Danarchy said:

Looks liek a woman to me. I think the large jaw on women is kinda sexy. Also: zomg uncensored pix. :P

Jeez, you have some really good art on there.

: ) Thanks a lot, Dan! I'm glad you like, and can tell she's a chic.. heh

Nmn said:

What's wrong with a large jawline (emphasizes character's strength)? She's a gal in my eyes. If You did that *not* on purpose o_O That I would suggest studying the Divded Ball and Plane method to get a good hang of Tilting the head in multiple directions.

EDIT:
I like the first and last chicks, they're cute, especially their baby-like faces and ... ahem.. Good job!

It was done on purpose, but I am unfamiliar with "the divided ball and plane method" Please enlighten me. Oh, yeah I should have mentioned that there's some mild tasteful nakedness and whatnot.

Scabbed Angel said:

Please enlighten me.

saveloomis.org
Andrew Loomis will help You. The method is stated in 2 of his books; Fun with Pencil and Drawing Head and Hands. It's a simple yet extremely powerful method by which You can tip the head in any direction.
The planes will help You form the head in 3d too. Use it.
These books are no longer printed. Bless the author of the page and bless Andrew L.! You are the king!