Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Bands that r0x0r!

Shit, didn't know Metallica had a new album out.

Anyway, out of all the groups listed, Metallica is the only one that has the least bit of decency to it, though Powerman 5000 is pretty damn good IMO.

Shit, didn't know Metallica had a new album out.

From what I hear, they have some sort of split album/soundtrack going on - the disc is called "Nascar-Full Throttle" and they share the CD with Creed and Motley Crue. I don't know if these are gonna be original tracks or not. There's also a new biography coming out and another 2CD tribute was released about 2 months ago.

Hrmmrm.

Starting from Load, Metallica got fucked up. And starting from that gay symphony album, they're just totally retarded. And there's no hope for them.
Why don't they just stop playing or kill themselves, or maybe both?

Why don't they just stop playing or kill themselves, or maybe both?

NO!

YOU CAN'T CUT OFF THEIR DEGENERATION CYCLE NOW - THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GONE INDUSTRIAL YET!!!

Sheesh, some people... :P

Where's 'none of the above'?

My thoughts exactly, I was going to post something along these lines until I saw I'd been beaten to it :P

And don't forget Deicide, the best damn death metal band out there, though I still ain't an atheist I like the music.

Anyone heard their song Satan Spawn The Caco-Demon? It's their best song and probably the most evil song I'll ever hear.

/me shakes head where's SILVERCHAIR AND INCUBUS DAMMIT!!

Doh! If I knew Silverchair was coming out with a new album, I would have put them on the list instead of PM5K or Slipknot.