• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Melfice

Devil's Rejects: House of 1000 Corpses 2

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/film.php?id=41

Release Date: 2005-01-00

The sequel to "House of 1000 Corpses" centers on a band of bounty hunters led by Sheriff Wydell's brother who is fueled by revenge when he finds out that his kin was slain by the Firefly family. The film will pick up shortly after the first with the Firefly clan going on the road after their house is burned down and a few family members have been gunned down during a police raid.

Thought we could use a little break from all the stupid fanboydom clogging up Everything Else since HL2 and Halo2 have been released. God I can't wait for this, the first one was fucking hilarious. More than likely members of the Firefly family missing are Otis, since for some reason the actor that played him didn't return in this one, and Grandpa Hugo, as the actor who played as him died. But hey, Captain Spaulding is still around, that's all i care about. Now go get some fried chicken.

Melfice said:

[anti-video game jibba jabba]God I can't wait for this, the first one was fucking hilarious.

When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be yet another lame-ass horror movie. Boy was I wrong. I honestly hadn't watched a good movie that made me laugh my ass off in a long time. That scene at the dinner table...The mom mentions that her son is terribly shy, but might warm up to them, especialy the girls... Jesus, what a riot.

But hey, Captain Spaulding is still around, that's all i care about. Now go get some fried chicken.

He'd better get more than 10 minutes of screen time...seriously

edit:

Genre: Horror

roofle

It was a horror movie, just an incredibly fucking off-the-wall horror movie.

Man, I hope the entire second movie just revolves around Spaulding.

Sid Haig kicks ass.

I havent seen the first one yet, i will wait 30 years for Vipco to release it for £5.99. Or just wait for the price of the normal version to come down. Violent shit 3 rules.

I'd rather get my nuts caught in a belt sander than watch House of 1000 Corpses again.

Uhh... Otis is in it... and I went as him for Halloween!

Your article said:
Cast:
Starring: Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Sheri Moon, M. . . "

Bill Moseley is Otis.

Relica Religia said:

It was a horror movie, just an incredibly fucking off-the-wall horror movie.

no way, it's satire/parady all the way