Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crysta

Need some help on Daedalus!

Hey does anyone know what to do in HUB 3 right after you crash land on the planet? I'm wandering around right now trying ot figure out where to go next.

Crysta

I'm doing this from memory ,so I hope it's right:

Check out the structures to the north; you are looking for a set of stairs (They may be hard to see - I miss them all the time. Automap makes them more apparent) that will lead you up through some tunnels and such. Continue trecking along this route. Eventually you will make your way up to the main waterfall area and another cave opening.

As the saying goes - watch that first step - it's a doozy!

Crysta said:

Hey does anyone know what to do in HUB 3 right after you crash land on the planet? I'm wandering around right now trying ot figure out where to go next.

Crysta

Esc. > Quit

Ok i finally made it through the Language Labs and started up the Underground train. I activated the train and made to the stop. But now i can't exit the train. Do i have to wait for the door to open? How long does that take. I touched the controls again but nothign seemed to work. And also, why do none of the Supercharges or megaspheres work when i get them? I've found tens of them but all i get nothing when i pick it up.

Crysta

Crysta said:

Ok i finally made it through the Language Labs and started up the Underground train. I activated the train and made to the stop. But now i can't exit the train. Do i have to wait for the door to open? How long does that take. I touched the controls again but nothign seemed to work.Crysta

All you have to do is approach the doors and they should open.

What station did you stop at?

Crysta said:

And also, why do none of the Supercharges or megaspheres work when i get them? I've found tens of them but all i get nothing when i pick it up.

Crysta

??? I don't remember that many in hub 3. What version of ZDOOM are you using?

PSchmitz said:

What version of ZDOOM are you using?

Sounds like 2.0.93. If so, get 2.0.94 which fixes these items.