Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
II XII I III XI

ZDoom Multi

I think thats for ZDaemon.,thats probably not going to work with ZDoom. If you want to use ZDoom you can go by command line parameters (im sure the website or forums at http://www.zdoom.org/ can help with that) or you can install my Doom Connector to set up a ZDoom server and allow people to join without typing codes or command lines. Since there are not public servers for ZDoom, its wise to find some friends or ask other people on the service to join your game.

EDIT: Works for both Internet and LAN btw. As long as you have an Internet connection.

Btw, the last time I used ZDoom Multiplayer, you couldn't join a game if it was already in progress. Does that still hold true?

Tai said:

Btw, the last time I used ZDoom Multiplayer, you couldn't join a game if it was already in progress. Does that still hold true?

Indeed it still holds.

ADEzor said:

Zdoom would own in LANgame... but somehow it always goes out of sync after 5 mins :(

Netcode has never really been a priority of randy's. Get ZDaemon and use that, there are tons of people playing co-op pretty much all day and night.

I was recently told that ZDoom has bots, how do I play with the bots!

I also have trouble playing online using ZDoom in the Doom Connector!

Can anyone help?