Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xit-vono

doom 64 question

I have gotten to the super secret level(the one after map01 called hectic), and I have beaten it a couple of times, but I don't know a way to get those three items. Is it possible?

No, it isn't possible to get those items... they are a trap. Getting the keys isn't that bad until you get to the hardest difficulty... I still can't manage to stay on the catwalk alive. But for a real challenge, play the three secret levels you can only access after getting the cheats. That is hard.

No, it isn't possible to get those items... they are a trap. Getting the keys isn't that bad until you get to the hardest difficulty... I still can't manage to stay on the catwalk alive. But for a real challenge, play the three secret levels you can only access after getting the cheats. That is hard.

Actually, I found a way to obtain the Green Security Armor in that level. You should go towards it while you are on the side of the ceiling that is nearest to a wall and go through it, and then back up the same way you got under there. It is possible by the way.