Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Armed and dang...Well, not really

I'm not sure why, but it seems that most postpartum depression are from Texas. PPD aside, all the crazy child-killing parents also seem to reside in texas 3 out of 4 times. Anyway, Shlosser was charged with capital murder after it was discovered that she had severed the arms off of her 11 month old daughter. More on this story here.

This probably has something to do with that study done that showed people who listen to country music have a higher suicide rate.

I have theory about this kind of shit (aside from the effects of postpartum depression). When animals are caged they have a tendency to go psycho and eat their own young. I think there's three kinds of people that kill their own families like this.

1. Stupid fucking shitheads who can't deal with being trapped in this society and suddenly act animalistic (usually redneck men, like those two veterans who came back from Afghanistan and wiped out their families). Only stupid people let postpartum depression take them this far.

2. Delusional shitheads who think God wants them to do what they do (Stupid woman who beat all three of her kids to death with a rock). These people are in fact very selfish. They freaking kill their own kids for fear of they theirself being comdemned to hell/separated from God/WETF.

3. Sickos that just have no conscience (Scott Peterson).

Gokuma said:

1. Stupid fucking shitheads who can't deal with being trapped in this society and suddenly act animalistic (usually redneck men, like those two veterans who came back from Afghanistan and wiped out their families). Only stupid people let postpartum depression take them this far.

Until you've experienced actual depression you should probably be a little more tactful about it. Depression can reach lows you probably can't even fathom. It's a mental disorder.

I hope I never have a reason to be so depressed.

-E

Endureth said:

Until you've experienced actual depression you should probably be a little more tactful about it. Depression can reach lows you probably can't even fathom. It's a mental disorder.

-E

true. it can cause pain far great than anything physical. if you want to know what hell is like i sudgest going threw it. its nothing i would wish on anyone else.... ok maybe that's a lie cause i know of people who would deserv it.

when i had to deal with it i wasn't crazy, really wasn't even suicidal. i just remember how bad i felt. its not a good experince, feels like everything is coming down on you. after a week they had me damn near sedated.

anyways i thinkl this woman just went nuts. didn't know what she was doing.

Sephiroth said:

true. it can cause pain far great than anything physical.

Heh, actualy I've even had depression that was physicaly painful. It felt like my soul was being ripped out of my chest by Satan himself or something.

Of course, maybe I just have some cardiovascular problems and I should go to the doctor and have that checked.

Endureth said:

-E

Save the violins. She mutilated her kid. regardless of mental conditon, she did something that is unquestionably horrible. Serial killers have a mental issue as well, and they get executed regardless. So should she.

I really hate the classification of all these "disorders" and things.
Making em sound like a frigging disease, like it can be cured with loads of pills.

Gr. Medication pisses me off.

Anyways, people can get depressed, and people react to different situations based on the sum of their past experiences. It may well be that these people were faced with something that past experience did not dictate, so they reverted to animalistic tendancies.

Or the past experiences summed up to something that led to that train of logic and action from that stimuli.

i am not saying she was guiltless. i think she should be kept off the streets and away from other humans.
crazy people have and always will do crazy things. both comic and twisted. i just hope the crazy people i meet in my day to day life dont snap, that fear is always in the back of my head

Special consideration should be given to those with postpartum, but they're still stupid as hell if they kill their kids. This lady freaking sawed an arm off her baby, then sawed the other arm off, and let the baby bleed to death. I guarantee she was no genius.