Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomDan

What games have you been playing lately?

I apoligize if a Thread like this has been done already.

I've been playing[asides from Doom]Burnout 3 and Silent Hill 3 alot lately.Burnout 3 is fun as hell, and is easily one of the most Fastest and best Arcade racing game ive played in a long time and Silent Hill 3 has been costing me alot of sleep.

I still havent gotten San Andreas yet.

Halo 2 and Call of Duty: Finest Hour.

I rented Fight Club earlier this afternoon. It was fun for about ten minutes; I probably won't play it again. 'Worst rental I've gotten this year.

been playing alot of silent hill 1 today, just bought it this morning. it was the only game i hadn't played.
its a good game so far, even if the graphics are rather poor.

also had been playing HL2, great game but really not that much in common with HL1.

halo 2 has been getting play as has silent hill4, totaly differnt from SH1. other than the name and a few other things there are no similarities.

Firearms
Team Fortress Classic
Sodaplay
Also, a little game I enjoy playing at work called "Prevent our computer-illiterate Sales representative from loading viruses and spyware on the entire network".

Coopersville said:

I rented Fight Club earlier this afternoon. It was fun for about ten minutes; I probably won't play it again. 'Worst rental I've gotten this year.

Yeah I heard that game was horrible.But most of my Dumbass friends at my school still want to play it.

I have Halo 2 in my Dresser and its constantly saying "Play me".I have to wait for Christmas to get an Xbox.

DoomDan said:

I have Halo 2 in my Dresser and its constantly saying "Play me".I have to wait for Christmas to get an Xbox.

Why would you buy an xbox game and then wait till christmas to get an xbox? It's not like Halo2 is gonna run out by christmas.

Bloodskull said:

Why would you buy an xbox game and then wait till christmas to get an xbox? It's not like Halo2 is gonna run out by christmas.

I decided to Buy Halo 2 so I could brag to my friends at school and I also bought it just in case it does run out.Since Halo 2 is probably gonna be the best selling console game this year you never know if a game like that goes out of stock before Christmas.

Because there is a good chance he wouldnt have the money around christmas time to buy it?

Edit: Or maybe not, damn double posting :)

A lot of Quake 2.

Also, for some godawful reason I've been trying to force myself to like Quake 3, but it just...isn't...fucking...working.

And some Doom and Heretic.

Only doom.
This computer can't really handle games that well, and I don't own games anyway. I barely have any time on the computer anyway, and I am trying to use the time I do have for a zdoom project that I would really like to finish.

Quake and Doom 2 for the PC.

Rented XIII for the Gamecube and I'm loving it so far. Nothing beats smacking an unsuspecting guard over the head with a shovel or chair! I plan on buying it when I get the money.

A bit of CS since I like Japanese servers better than US servers, and of course Stepmania (DDR).

In the arcades, I've been playing Guilty Gear, Bust-A-Move 4, The Last Blade 2, King of Fighters NeoWave, Capcom Fighters Jam (one of the few Capcom fighters I like, but too easy to play), Magical Drop, and of course DDR.

Did I mention I've been playing DDR lately?

CC2 and CAH for doom.

I recently finished ROTT for the first time... that feels strange after all of these years, especially after becoming so familiar with the music through hell revealed. This was finally made possible by WinRott, which has improved in recent times:

http://home14.inet.tele.dk/Bna-Info/Side2ny.htm

The few bot games I've tried were amusing, as well.

If lately is within the last month (haven't gotten to play much at all):
Demon Castle Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import Saturn version of Castlevania SOTN)
Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3, import Saturn)
Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers Revenge (Saturn)
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (Dreamcast)

- Super Metroid (almost beat it in a day)
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid Zero Mion (beat it in a day)
- Metroid Prime (until my GameCube controller fucked up and I ended up having to toss it)
- Doom (various mappings, and such)
- Halo 2 (my mother got it for me.. it's.. not quite as bad as the first one, but still not that great)
- Anything else I could possibly play while waiting for the DSL modem to arrive)

Lots of metroid! Metroid = <3

Doom: mostly mapping.

San Andreas: Gangsta, Gangsta homes!

Doom64:Still trying to beat that damn boss without getting the keys.

Skull Monkeys: It's Donkey Kong fucked up on LSD, what's not to love about it?