Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bryant robinson

A quick look at my Demise

Hey!

I just wanted to say I uploaded 'Project Slipgate' exclusively to the Demise site. It seemed I forgot to include the 'FF_START and FF_END intries. I also haven't been making any doom maps for a long time cause I'm lazy. One last thing....does anyone know about custom progs editing for the Vavoom source port?

Thanks!

Bryant R.

Hmmmm. For starters, create some custom ambient sound 'things' and then have all the weapons from quake and quake2 in my maps. Progs are hard for me to implement because of all the codeing and such....probably harder to do than DDF.

Bryant Robinson, i am a big fan of your wads, especially the dark 7 series, but i also like southern cross gold edition (really nice E1 replacement in case people don't know).

I have tried playing some of your vavoom projects, but vavoom and my comp don't get along too well. I have this weird problem where enemies feet are rendered underneat the floor slightly. It's only a minor thing, but very odd. Have you decided to map for vavoom exclusively now?

You can create ambient sounds with ACS. For global ambient sounds use command AmbientSound. To create point sounds place some thing where you want the sound to be and use ThingSound command. Current version doesn't have map spots so you'll have to use visible things or wait for next version that will have map spots.

As of weapons do you want to replace models or modify them?

Retox said:

You can create ambient sounds with ACS. For global ambient sounds use command AmbientSound. To create point sounds place some thing where you want the sound to be and use ThingSound command. Current version doesn't have map spots so you'll have to use visible things or wait for next version that will have map spots.

As of weapons do you want to replace models or modify them?

There's always the teleport destination thing which can be used as a mapspot replacement.