Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Melfice

New Aphex Twin Material

Apparently sometime later this year Rephlex is gonna release two track EP called "Analord 10," the first all-new Aphex Twin record to see release since drukQs. It comes in a weird binder-style case and is said to be the first of a series. 180-gram vinyl only. It's been leaked to the net though so I'm sure if you want it in your car or whatever you can find it somewhere.

Excellent news :). A friend of mine should be having a heart attack caused by the sheer amount of joy he's experiencing right about now ;).

BTW is it just me or does the cover art look very much like the Half-life logo?

I'm loving this.... I'm getting this.

"BTW is it just me or does the cover art look very much like the Half-life logo?"

I'd say the OTHER WAY AROUND.

I'm not just talking about the big symbol, but the spacing of the letters and so on as well.

A
I loved the combination of video and mucic in the song windowlicker. The music alome sounded good, but not as good as in combination ..
GOTO A

Danarchy said:

Bah, Aphex Twin. It's like Coil for the tone deaf generation.

Really? "buy" Selected Ambient works 88-92 and tell me what you think.

I've heard a ton of his stuff, and really it's really bland and uninspiring. How about you "buy" Musick to Play in the Dark (vol 1 or 2) and tell me Coil isn't better.

Danarchy said:

I've heard a ton of his stuff, and really it's really bland and uninspiring. How about you "buy" Musick to Play in the Dark (vol 1 or 2) and tell me Coil isn't better.

Actually "Are you Shivering?" is incredibly lame.

I do like Coil, and that album even, but Coil has a lot of uninspired absurd shit. That Sine Waves stuff? Good god..

I defy people to hear Nannou from the Windowlicker EP and deny RDJ is a master crafter.

Zaldron said:

Actually "Are you Shivering?" is incredibly lame.

WTF

That is my favorite Coil track. Well maybe I like Ostia better.

I admit Coil gets a little weird and over-expirimental sometimes, but I think the majority of their work is great and I'd rather listen to them than Aphex Twin any day.

Danarchy said:

WTF

That is my favorite Coil track. Well maybe I like Ostia better.

I admit Coil gets a little weird and over-expirimental sometimes, but I think the majority of their work is great and I'd rather listen to them than Aphex Twin any day.

Now let someone pretend like they care.