Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Executor666

DOOM Millennium

Lüt, are there any pages on your site besides the news page? I want to see what changes have been made to enemies and weapons.

Yeah, there's the entire website as well as the members page where you can download all the betas, graphics, music, sounds, engine, info, visit the forum, etc.

Give me a link to each page of your site. I cannot reach any pages of your site besides the news page.

Thats because its for members only, which means NO NO BAD BOY GO AWAY AND WAIT TIL 2134 wehn we release the first beta or something.

Give me a link to each page of your site.

No.

Thats because its for members only, which means NO NO BAD BOY GO AWAY AND WAIT TIL 2134 wehn we release the first beta or something.

Yes.

I'll have genetically-engineered cacodemons hunt you down and eat your wife if you don't.

You son of an Imp.

You daughter of a Demon.

I'll have genetically-engineered cacodemons hunt you down and eat your wife if you don't.

You son of an Imp.

Yes, let's get into the millenium site by threatening to send fictional, pixelated characters after the project leader. Good job, wank.

Yes, let's get into the millenium site by threatening to send fictional, pixelated characters after the project leader. Good job, wank.

What's wrong with them being pixelated?

Yeah, it's better than being so blurry it looks like you just woke up from getting clubbed upside the head with a mace.

/me damns mipmapping.

Can you please just eat your god damn cake and type about something else.

Here, have a few meatballs on it. Add some ketchup too!

Yeah, it's better than being so blurry it looks like you just woke up from getting clubbed upside the head with a mace.

/me damns mipmapping.

I tried the latest version of edge a few weeks ago and noticed it had an option on one of the menus to turn off antialiasing in GL mode. I tried it and it looked just like the original doom. More of the GL ports should have options like this.

You son of an Imp.

HEH! Good one!

Nothing.

2134, that's a good one.

It actually should be out by the end of the year.

No, seriously, it should.

Really, I'm not joking.

I tried the latest version of edge a few weeks ago and noticed it had an option on one of the menus to turn off antialiasing in GL mode. I tried it and it looked just like the original doom. More of the GL ports should have options like this.

Yes, that's what I want. The graphics acceleration without the blurring effects. The blurring gives me bad eyeaches, I can't play GL Doom ports for more than an hour before my head starts throbbing. Regular high-res ports are just fine though.