Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Any British Doomers out there ?

According to my source (the guy who stands on the street corner all day screaming at his hands, and disappears into the forest as soon as the sun goes down), the latest issue of PC Gamer UK promises a "DOOM III SPECIAL REPORT" in next month's issue.

Being the best PC Games magazine in the world, this probably means they've managed to squeeze some exclusive Doom information/screenshots from id. Baby.

Anyway, can anyone confirm this ?

/me reads pc zone zine

Serious Sam 2..
Planet of the Apes...
GA3..
Simsville..

Not sure but PC Zone still haven't confirmed any news for DOOM III but they have for Quake IV :\

but i should be getting pc gamer magazine tomorrow hopefully so i'll look out...

i went to check pcgamer.co.uk message board.it seem that rumor is true,but how much the information will we get?or it will turn out to be something like GAMESPOT's DOOM3 preview.
http://www.futureforums.co.uk/pcgamer/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8849&FORUM_ID=9&CAT_ID=4&Topic_Title=Doom+3+or+the+lack+of+it+from+PCG&Forum_Title=Mag+Talk
i hope that we will get any new information about DOOM3.

Flathead, where did you get this info?

The voices. They wait for me in the forest... They are black, black like the night of our Doom. And their hands are cold... so cold.

/me disappears.

i like how bold the DOOMIII is, and it looks like the old "impact" font. that tells me it's a little more than "id's working on a new doom game" in some news column.

Im a British Doom type person and im afriad to say there is nothing in the new issue of PCGamer ...nothing D3 related at all :(

Sev