Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Need a map tester or two.

This is a request for a map tester perhaps two. My main concern is your opinion on play balance issues, and detail. If you're interested, put email up here or send a private message.

I'd be interested too. If you'd like me to test it, shoot me a message in a PM.

EDIT : Just sent a PM to you as well.

Thanks for the replies people, I've been occcupied with other shit, but I'll be sending them out to your emails. SirBardCat, it's not source port specfic, so I won't bother sending it you, unless you state otherwise.

POTGIESSER said:

Thanks for the replies people, I've been occcupied with other shit, but I'll be sending them out to your emails. SirBardCat, it's not source port specfic, so I won't bother sending it you, unless you state otherwise.

Umm, Potgiesser. I think what SirBardCat was trying to say was that if the wad was specific to a port that was NOT Zdoom/Legacy/Boom he wouldn't be able to test it.

Holy shit, so many people want to test it. :-) I wasn't expecting this much. I guess I'm going to have to send it out to more people. It just makes me wonder who's going to be left to enjoy the final release. Oh well, another wave of emails are going to be sent out. I'm getting such contrasting reviews on this one, the final shall be interesting to see.

Whats the point in asking for email's when you can just host up the maps with freewebs or some web service and post the link for everyone to download. Never can be trusting of others about what kind of spam gets to your email.......

Well maybe he doesn't want everybody to play his map. If I wanted map testers, I wouldn't let everybody download my map.