Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

Doom Realm

Many thanks to Mancubus II of Mancubus.net, I now have a host for my site, Doom Realm (again), which means one thing: Tutorials! Err.. Well, there's two things.

Have a map you would like to see reviewed? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do. I also take requests for tutorials that you'd like to be made.

If there are any maps you'd like reviewed or anything of that sort, feel free to post in this thread, or drop me an e-mail (agentspork@(remove)gmail.com). Be sure to provide a link to where I might be able to find this map.

Sorry about the fact that I lost all of the reviews I had done before.. It would've been nice to have had some notice before my old host decided to just dissapear out of thin air.

Doom Realm - Hosted by MancuNET

yeah. Except that the webarchive of the doom.net version of doom realm actually has more than seven pages hosted. For some reason it doesn't show the links to pages that are more than one link deep, even though those are archived too.

Awesome. Gotta love that Internet Archive. Heh, I completely forgot that my site was even hosted on web1000 at one point.

Thanks for finding this for me.. I'll get to work on re-adding the old reviews.