Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
entryway

Eternal. First eight levels tas demo.

Cool! Downloading right away.

EDIT: After having seen this, I must say it's pretty impressive stuff! I especially liked the AV jump on map 4 (UV speed in less than 2 minutes? Good lord!). :-)

Great job, Andrey! Are you planning on making the entire first episode? (maps 1-10?) BTW, interesting coincidence that I'm playing through Eternal for the first time just now! Up to map 30...

Kristian Ronge said:

I'm playing through Eternal for the first time just now! Up to map 30...

It's about as strange as I remember it... but the oddball progression of map02 and the seizure-inducing stairs of map05 bring back worse memories.

Excellent choice for a TAS run though, and hopefully the remainder as well. :)

I also think another good choice for a TAS run (since, like eternal, an unassisted run would be hell) is P:AR.

Kristian Ronge said:

I especially liked the AV jump on map 4 (UV speed in less than 2 minutes? Good lord!). :-)

Actually, Eugene Kapustin has done that in a from-scratch non-TAS UV Speed.

I presume Andrey considered using the same exit idea, but preferred to keep his weapons.

Outstanding!!

We have needed some new demos for eternal for a while, and this one does not disappoint. WOW.

Very cool stuff. I hadn't seen that map04 AV jump before and it kinda blew me away, a defining doom moment no doubt.

Kristian Ronge said:

Great job, Andrey! Are you planning on making the entire first episode? (maps 1-10?)

May be. But it is not so interesting for me. Etrernal it is not speedrun friendly addon. Huge levels with rare chance for reduction of a route.