Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Ummm, hooray and w00t!, I guess.....

Just got my Collector's DOOM today; it was a waste of packageing. All it comes with is a box and the CD with a jewel case and a cardboard liner.

Also, how fucked up is this? NO CREDIT IS GIVEN TO TEAM TNT ON FINAL DOOM!!!!!!!!! When I checked the manual .pdf file, it was sthe id Software credits!!!!!!!!

/me wishes Team TNT could sue id for that

....i mean, sure, they make some really good games, but i've found lately that they've gotten arrogant or something, it doesn't seem like thy're trying to make good games, just good engines

id = lazy shits

Well, from watching his online status on ICQ, I can tell you id animator Fred Nilsson spends insane amounts of time in his office. So don't you dare call them boys lazy.

All it comes with is a box and the CD with a jewel case and a cardboard liner

I guess most people wont get it now. If they included a doom t shirt, poster, or even a doom stamp I'm sure a lot more people would go buy it just to have that something.

If they included a doom t shirt, poster, or even a doom stamp I'm sure a lot more people would go buy it just to have that something.

Well, I got it 'cuz Final DOOM is the only one I didn't have before. And on other things, I half-expected, half-dreaded the DOOM Comic to be with it. It would've been a nice memorabilia item, despite it's cheesiness.

i got it wednesday, it was a little disappointing, package wise. i was really hoping for a tin box like Q3. speaking of Q3, id released a "Q3gold" which includes the team games. they should have released them together to begin with,like UT

id = lazy shits

Well, from watching his online status on ICQ, I can tell you id animator Fred Nilsson spends insane amounts of time in his office. So don't you dare call them boys lazy.

Hmm... I wonder how many Matrix DVDs he has worn out?