Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. T

Doom shotgun ref pics

Could a very kind person please take reference photos of the doom shotgun so that I can model it off them?

I would prefer having front/side/back pics and a details eg. the rear sights especially but just a nice high-rez side pic would work I guess.

Thanks in advance! <3

This reminds me very much of a request made by Chilvence some time ago... I tried to supply him with good pics, but I don't have a good enough digital camera to do it. Sorry, I do own the toy shotgun they used as a model, but I do not have the ability to take photographs of it. I'll see what I can do, though... so don't give up hope just yet!

I did consider ordering one of the internet in the end, just to have that authentic tootsietoy gizmo in 3d...

But modelling duties since got taken up by the more than cabable DaniJ, who's done alot better at it than I could have done.

Nice trick with the hole in the cleaver, or is it actualy modeled (instead of a square hole with two masks)?.

I booleaned it out lol. I would've done the masking trick to save polies but at the time the HL engine didn't support additive + transparent texturing on models and seeing as it's made for CS, that wouldn't be possible ^_^

I know that you guys probably hate faggtz who bump threads but has anyone got any? :F

Scuba Steve said:

Nah, I just hate people who use fag in a derogatory manner.

whatever fag

Scuba Steve said:

Nah, I just hate people who use fag in a derogatory manner.

Yeah fair enough. Sorry if I offended you D:

I had one of these when I was like 5, mabye I can find it if it didn't get thrown out.

I did see them at one point in time at WAL*MART so if you look there you might just look out. It's a capgun shotgun made by tootsietoy, it shouldn't be THAT hard to find.

MR.ROCKET said:

Are you incapable of reading?

He asked for pictures of the original toy they used for the sprites of the doom shotgun. Not a link to google image search for "shotgun".

Deathmatcher said:

I found this:
http://www.strombecker.ca/products/...duct.asp?ID=317

You don't seem to be able to order it anymore - but I don't live in the USA anyway, so these pics are probably the closest I will get to this nice piece of devotion. :(

Thats the exact one, and it even has its SKU how nice.
I'll have to look for that in some of the local flea markets and such.

Heh I was just trying to help the guy out a little. possibly something in there he could have used.

I don't know what your suppose to be doing though.

Duker900 said:

Thats the exact one, and it even has its SKU how nice.
I'll have to look for that in some of the local flea markets and such.

Or you could try here