Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

Peterson Gets Death

Awwww crap... Personally, I think he's a sick bastard, but I have a problem with the death penalty... Damn this bleeding heart of mine. Anyways, yeah, the whole thing creeps me out. I just wanted him to rot in prison for the rest of his life, not die.

Anyone with the death sentence should be dragged to a public square and shot in the fucking head. They rot in prison and we pay for their living there. Death sentence and the wait a decade before the sentence is carried out. The penal system is a fucking loss at punishment!

Never wrong? well aren't you misinformed. A man was just released a few weeks ago after spending half his life in a prison for a murder he did not commit, there was no evidence at all proving him guilty- just one dumb fuck neighbor who said quote"... I think that's him... it was dark out and I couldn't make out his face but he walking fast." Our judicail system is corrupt and far from pefect. The same goes for politics, namely the republicans- fuck bush. He was the first president in history to invade a country, the first to engage in a pre-emptive strike.

I know his Doom 2 levels were bad, but this is a bit extreme... oh wait, thought you were talking about Sandy Petersen.

ljdemon said:

quote"... I think that's him... it was dark out and I couldn't make out his face but he walking fast." Our judicail system is corrupt and far from pefect.

DING DONG! OLD MAN REASON CALLING! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY BEING BAD? HEY? PEOPLE GET WRONGFULLY CONVICTED YOU SAY? SPEAK UP SONNY!

Personaly, I think life in prison is infinately more cruel to the convict. With the death penalty, they have a couple years to think about what they did, then they have an instant of pai followed by death. With life, they sit in a cell for 30, 40, 50, 60 years with their guilt weighing down on them. Its probably the closest on Earth you can get to Hell.

Also, consider the fact that 2/3 of all convicts sent to death row are later proven innocent. Chew on that for a while.

Lord FlatHead said:

But... isn't the death sentence immoral ?

And him gutting his wife like a fish and killing his son inside her isn't?

S1lent said:

And him gutting his wife like a fish and killing his son inside her isn't?

and two wrongs make a right! I like your math

ljdemon said:

Anyone with the death sentence should be dragged to a public square and shot in the fucking head.

Never wrong? well aren't you misinformed. A man was just released a few weeks ago after spending half his life in a prison for a murder he did not commit, there was no evidence at all proving him guilty-

damn...that dude sure is fucking lucky he didn't get the death penalty if you were in charge

NiGHTMARE said:

I know his Doom 2 levels were bad, but this is a bit extreme... oh wait, thought you were talking about Sandy Petersen.

That was pretty much my initial reaction too... >_>;

Quast said:

Did I say we should have killed him? If you can find that I'd be more than happy to retract it.

Lord FlatHead said:

But... isn't the death sentence immoral ?

Yeah, to be honest, I'm undecided on the issue. I was just trying to make a scene. :D

AndrewB said:

DING DONG! OLD MAN REASON CALLING! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY BEING BAD? HEY? PEOPLE GET WRONGFULLY CONVICTED YOU SAY? SPEAK UP SONNY!

Killing them off is good. They are too annoying when they have a chance to complain.

Killing true sinners is good for your peace of mind.

Killing innocents just plain sucks.

Quast said:

damn...that dude sure is fucking lucky he didn't get the death penalty if you were in charge

HA! I never said there wouldn't be a FAIR trial. Besides, he wasn't in for life or death. There has to be a fair conviction, not one man's word of a shadaow.

Well it's no suprise that this dude killed his wife. I could care less about what happens to his stupid ass. It'd be better if he's stuck in a cell and end up ass some bum buddy bitch for some giant 400lb fuck named Bubba. After a few months with Bubba he'd probably be begging for the death penalty. I'm just glad I won't have to hear about this bullshit on the news. Of course they'll be having death penalty coverage, so I guess I'll never hear the end of this shit.

Danarchy said:

Personaly, I think life in prison is infinately more cruel to the convict. With the death penalty, they have a couple years to think about what they did, then they have an instant of pai followed by death. With life, they sit in a cell for 30, 40, 50, 60 years with their guilt weighing down on them. Its probably the closest on Earth you can get to Hell.

Also, consider the fact that 2/3 of all convicts sent to death row are later proven innocent. Chew on that for a while.

It costs more to incarcerate prisoners long-term instead of just offing them.

This is where someone says, "Make room for the murderers by releasing the marijuana dealers and users, legalize pot, lol!"

Actually in class we learnt it costs a hell of a lot more to execute them due to all the legal processes and crap that must be followed and paid for the by the state.

Psyonisis said:

That may be true, but I still don't understand why lethal injection supposedly costs the state millions of dollars per kill.

In the People's Republic of China, they put a bullet in your head, and charge your family for the cost of the bullet. But in a democracy, you need to spend all this money.

Psyonisis said:

That may be true, but I still don't understand why lethal injection supposedly costs the state millions of dollars per kill.

Yeah, I never got that either. Apparently the process is very complicated and, therefore, expensive. Saw it on the History Channel once. :P

POTGIESSER said:

In the People's Republic of China, they put a bullet in your head, and charge your family for the cost of the bullet. But in a democracy, you need to spend all this money.

HUMILIATION. FATALITY. YOU WIN.

Job said:

Yeah, I never got that either. Apparently the process is very complicated and, therefore, expensive. Saw it on the History Channel once. :P

I dunno, just put some bleach in the bag and let it flow :-/ That is, if you want to kill him regardless of how much it might hurt. Otherwise I think it's the poison they use that is so expensive. It only has one job and that's the coarse through your veins and then make your heart start beating the wrong way which will eventually just make it stop.

A wife and child goes missing and end up dead - it obviously has to be the husband! It's the only logical thing!! Oh, he slept with another woman? That's enough evidence for sure!! Nevermind the fact of there being no physical evidence, this proves it!!

I have seemed to have caught the sarcasm cold.

NiGHTMARE said:

I was thinking this at first too, and was all like "huh?"